Converted about 3/4 months ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I moved to e-cigs about 3/4 months ago..I still feel new to it all.

I bought an AIO innokin 510-T started kit as seen here: Innokin AIO Portable Charging Case, New PCC Personal Charging Cases - Best Electronic Cigarette | E Cigarette Manufacturer| Innokin

It's been great - friends want to convert, all share my e-cig when I'm indoors and it's cold out (live in Canada). I only really smoke when I go out socially/friends/drinking.

I'm not super satisfied with the taste I get through it, there just isn't much taste, but I don't enjoy real cigarettes anymore with is a great plus for me!

But now my PCC case is not charging anymore, which really sucks, I think it is the charger cable itself or the connection on the case, sometimes it charges sometimes not. And sometimes I swear it just drains my battery instead of charging it. I'm trying to get a replacement from innokin but no luck so far.

I'm thinking of changing brands altogether..I like the small form factor of the 510, I like the tank because it's easy to fill and know when it's almost done. I would prefer a bit more flavour. I definately want a smallish PCC. Any suggestions or help what to choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread