Copper Akuma clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dadrun Kwan

Jun 19, 2014
United States
Just bought a red copper Akuma clone after hearing a lot of good reviews and feedback on the clone Acerig made. After further inspection it seems that I actually ordered one made by Ijoye. Now I'm a little worried I may have wasted my money because I haven't heard anything on the Ijoye model. I would appreciate any feedback anyone has on Ijoye clones, and in particular, would LOVE to hear some feedback on the red copper Akuma clone by Ijoye while I wait on my vapemail. Thanks in advance.

Clones, regardless of the "brand" are made by whatever shop ran that production run.

Resellers' like Infinite, EH Pro, and H Cigar, generally just pick the best examples.

As long as it works, wash it up good, check for any out of place shavings, and enjoy :)

Hes right, generally speaking if its the same design its going to work just fine/just as good. Either way I always make sure to clean everything really well

Dadrun Kwan

Jun 19, 2014
United States
Clones, regardless of the "brand" are made by whatever shop ran that production run.0

Resellers' like Infinite, EH Pro, and H Cigar, generally just pick the best examples.

As long as it works, wash it up good, check for any out of place shavings, and enjoy :)

Thanks for the info, it's appreciated. I always go with a sterile bath and then a once or twice over, to get rid of any burs. I polish(sand when needed)contacts and clean threads prior to use. I'd rather taste Cosmic Fog than Machine oil ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread