cost comparison, then and now

Status
Not open for further replies.

pericat

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
British Columbia
One of my little 650 eGo-c batteries was acting a bit funky last night (turned its own self off) so I decided to get on with my planned purchase of twists, vivi novas and MOAR JOOS! this morning. Clickety-click through the order form, one of those, two of these, yeah some spare bits of that would be good... $173 or so by the time I finished up. With expedited shipping thankyouverymuch.

So now my break-even day has shifted. By a whopping total of 13 days. Good god! but cigarettes cost, eh?

Even with going kind of nuts, I'm well over break-even as I approach week five.

I have three larger PVs, five cig-alikes, tons of cartos, a few cleartos, loads of juice, and all the stuff to DIY.

All of this still leaves enough margin for a nice dinner out. A very nice dinner out. At week five, yet. ;)

drsocal

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: suppliers not allowed to post about business here

tommy2bad

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Kilkenny
Started vaping 15 months ago. Set up cost for a 510 starter kit with juice was 60 euro.
Now I can get 2 ego batts an rda, wick n wire and juice for the same cost.
Of course I've saved far more than I would have spent on ciggs but as I spent that in 10s and 5s I didn't notice. I now buy stuff in bulk online and see the 50 euro going.

I used to spend around 30 a month on cartos and juice now I spend 50 every 3 months (I don't count things I buy to try out ;))
Then ciggs cost 7.64 for 20, now it's 8.90.
Then I had no breath no spare cash and no idea. Now I have sweet breath, some spare cash and..eh I'm as dumb as ever, some things vaping cant fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread