Could someone help me with batteries please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleChimney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2010
SE Pa
I'm wanting to order an innokin SVD as well as two mechanical mods (K100 & Natural telescope), but I really have no idea what type of batteries that I need. The only thing that I think I know is that I need unprotected for the SVD and protected for the mechs.

I would like to get at least 2 of the 18650s for the SVD and pretty sure this is what I need $14.50 Panasonic NCR18650PD 18650 3.6V 2900mAH Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries (2-Pack) 2-pack at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I would also like 2 18350s for the SVD but am not sure what to get???

I also want two batteries of each 18650 & 18350 for the mechs, but again have no idea which are going to be the best and safest kind to get. If anyone could just make it super simple for me and posts links of which batteries to order, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you so much!

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
You can use the same batteries in the mechanicals. If you grab a vapesafe fuze you will be protected from shorts and all of your batteries will be interchangeable. Genuine AW Batteries at RTD Vapor is a trusted battery vendor with exceptional customer service. I highly recommend AWs for your 18350s also a Xstar or nitecore charger. The Pany bats might not fit your mech mods if not Id go with AWs also.
The Panys while being a good battery have a bigger DIA so they dont fit all mods.

double_aa_ron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Austin, Texas
I also say get the AW IMR's. the Panasonic's are great batteries, but like mentioned before they are a tad bigger and they are a flat top. Flat top batteries don't work in all mods (Provari anyone). While I do have my fare share of Panasonic batteries, I use my AW's more often then not because they don't work in my Provari and they don't work very well in my Reo.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
i second going with AW for your first ones, no playing, proven to work and fit. im also a big panny fan but for first time around get some guaranteed to work wherever you put them, and pick up a few more as you go along adding a few more into the rotation later will make them all last longer.

my original aw's are a year old now at least and still run fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread