Diabetes: No Stupid Questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully my question will fall under the "no such thing as a stupid question" category.

My GF is a diabetic and, although she claims to hate my e-cig (for herself), she has started asking me whether or not the "sweetness" of all the flavors can affect her blood-sugar level.

I'm glad she is beginning to ask questions about the e-cig, because I hope it means she's getting closer to putting the analogs down, but I honestly don't know the first thing about diabetes (except for how to rouse her near comatose body when I need to) and how vaping could affect her.

I don't see how it could make her need to take insulin or whatever, I mean, she wouldn't actually be ingesting anything to the point of it affecting her blood-sugar, right?

notsoogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
The REAL Washington
Well, 3 months ago my Dr was going to put me on diabetes meds. I have changed some of my eating habits and lost some weight. I vape tobacco and strawberry cream. My sugar levels have gone down. I don't think the sweet flavors hurt. After all, they aren't being eaten or drank. I think it's fine...but then I'm no expert.:confused:

MsSki

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
Fort Rucker Alabama
im not a Doctor and Im not diabetic. The sweetness is not from sugars it is from the PG/VG. Im sure there is some in the flavors. Im a Gastric Bypass patient, If i even look at sugar I dump in the worst way, Dumping is like being killed a 1000 times over. I have not had any ill effects from the juice. BTW very good question
Tara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread