Difference between KangerTech protank mini 2 & KangerTech T3S tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
The T3s is made of polycarbonate plastic whereas the PT Mini is glass, which makes the T3s prone to cracking from certain juices. The coils are also slightly different.

By best tank, I am guessing you mean tankomizer, and not a cartotank. Anyway, the answers will all be opinion. My vote goes to the Smoktech Aro, which is Pyrex glass but doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Smoktech ARO Pyrex Glass eGo BCC

pirgulation

Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Missouri - Usa
T3s also holds a lot more juice than PT2 mini but the PT2 mini unlike the T3s is able to be fully disassembled for cleaning/drying also you can use your own 510 drip tips on the mini. The coils are slightly different but I haven't had any issue using T3s coils in my PT2 mini.. haven't tried it the other way yet I really like them both

The T3s coil is universal, and the protanks is not.. The base is slightly larger on the mPT, and the t3s is a little smaller. What happens is if you use a PT coil on a T3 - the base overhangs where it screws in, and on the mPT base it is countersunk into the base.

Otherwise everyone else is correct: T3 - More juice, attached tip, plastic body. mPT - glass, 510 tips..

The only other thing I have observed, the t3s base is alot shorter, and the threads are right at the same place the air holes are. So on 'some' mods/pvs the threads will cover the air holes and make it impossible to draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread