Aspire or Kangertech or Sherman Tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

bungalow

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Pembina
Tried every Kanger from the Aerotank v1 up to the Turbo (HORRIBLE tank!). Loved em (except the Turbo lol). Then I tried the Aspire Nautilus w/BVC heads and vowed never to touch or recommend Kanger products again, the difference was night and day! Recently, I picked up a Beyond Vape Silo tank (still using Nautilus BVC heads) and, well, let's just say I'm getting rid of a few Nautilus tanks as gifts now. BV Silo ftmfw!

I've only used kamgertech tanks, I have an aerotank v2 and a genitank mini. I prefer the genitank. What's so much better about the aspire tank?

I've only used kamgertech tanks, I have an aerotank v2 and a genitank mini. I prefer the genitank. What's so much better about the aspire tank?
Everything... But skip the Aspire and grab a Beyond Vape Silo. Even better than the Silo. Flavor, vapor production, blows anything from kanger out of the water!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

Good question! :D

Seriously, they are both good tanks. Some people prefer one over the other--for whatever reason. Try both and see what works for you.

I prefer Kangers because they are less expensive, the coils are less expensive and can easily be cleaned, dry burned and even rebuilt. And they don't have fiberglass as a filler.

If you say so. ;)

Taste is subjective! I love my Aerotanks. :p
Taste is subjective, yes. But when using the same juice in both tanks and there's a night and day difference, I'd call those quantifiable results... But hey, stick with what makes you happy! A man who has never had a filet mignon is perfectly happy with a chicken fried steak, too...

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
A man who has never had a filet mignon is perfectly happy with a chicken fried steak, too...

Why would you assume I haven't tried them?

And this is why I don't use them--please look at the coil and the filler at the end of the video.

I like clean coils--I dry burn my Kanger coils regularly to avoid inhaling that kind of stuff. :)

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
If one never plans to rebuild then go with the aspire but if you want to save money and get just as good of a vape buy a kanger aero or genitank. Get some of the older style exposed wick coils and rebuild them. The flavor is just as good as any aspire product I've tried. I'm still using coils I bought a year ago! Rebuilding is super easy too, click on the "2" next to blog entries under my avatar. I made a brief 2 part tutorial on how to rebuild kanger dual coils into single coils. It may give you some ideas!

leekeylee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Hull, UK
If one never plans to rebuild then go with the aspire but if you want to save money and get just as good of a vape buy a kanger aero or genitank. Get some of the older style exposed wick coils and rebuild them. The flavor is just as good as any aspire product I've tried. I'm still using coils I bought a year ago! Rebuilding is super easy too, click on the "2" next to blog entries under my avatar. I made a brief 2 part tutorial on how to rebuild kanger dual coils into single coils. It may give you some ideas!

You can also re-build the new enclosed dual coils to a single or dual horizontal coil, or to a single vertical coil which is amazing

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ed-kanger-dual-coil-single-vertical-coil.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread