Doubler color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clownfish159

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
Ohio
I was wondering with buttered rum in particular, is the color of the doubler drastically lighter then the actual 30ml nic juice buttered rum? Can someone please chime in here and let me know.

I have never had a doubler before and recently got one and the 30ml buttered rum containing nic juice is quite dark, but the doubler is only lightly tinted. It is a huge color change and I cant imagine that the nicotine could cause this drastic of a color difference.

And just in case it is NOT supposed to be this way, I did not get this directly from tasty vapor. I did not want potential customers thinking I got it direct from TV if it did turn out to be a problem with the juice.

buttercrunch

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Oregon
I noticed this also, which makes me wonder if the doublers have less flavoring than the juices?? the doublers I've tried were light in color and had almost no taste, the juices were darker and more flavorful. I sent a PM to Geoff asking about it but didn't get a response, (I know he's been crazy busy)...hopefully one of you can answer my question... It seems to me that there must be less flavoring in the doublers..otherwise, how could Geoff sell 4oz doublers for the same price as the 1oz juices??? 4oz doublers would have to have 4 times the flavoring to be equal in taste to the 1oz juices, the little bit of nic in the juices has to cost way less than all that flavoring, so either the doublers have less flavoring than the juices or maybe Geoff is making less profit on the doublers, right? or wrong..?? anyone?? I really want to try more TV flavors, especially dulce and tasty finger, would love to order doublers, but not if I can't taste them! $15 is expensive for 4oz of PG with a few drops of flavoring, so do I have to order the 1oz juices with 0 nic to get the full flavors? (I don't really vape for the nic anymore)
sheesh, I am seriously confused about this!!!!!

gratefulme

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2009
I noticed this also, which makes me wonder if the doublers have less flavoring than the juices?? the doublers I've tried were light in color and had almost no taste, the juices were darker and more flavorful. I sent a PM to Geoff asking about it but didn't get a response, (I know he's been crazy busy)...hopefully one of you can answer my question... It seems to me that there must be less flavoring in the doublers..otherwise, how could Geoff sell 4oz doublers for the same price as the 1oz juices??? 4oz doublers would have to have 4 times the flavoring to be equal in taste to the 1oz juices, the little bit of nic in the juices has to cost way less than all that flavoring, so either the doublers have less flavoring than the juices or maybe Geoff is making less profit on the doublers, right? or wrong..?? anyone?? I really want to try more TV flavors, especially dulce and tasty finger, would love to order doublers, but not if I can't taste them! $15 is expensive for 4oz of PG with a few drops of flavoring, so do I have to order the 1oz juices with 0 nic to get the full flavors? (I don't really vape for the nic anymore)
sheesh, I am seriously confused about this!!!!!

I personally have never got a doubler that was light on flavor. Lighter than the nic juice yes, but always plenty of flavor. I think the addition of the nic help bring out the flavor more. I always leave a note asking for double flavor, and explain I will be mixing with a 0 flavor nic juice. He's always taken care of me. Maybe if your doublers are not as flavorful you should try that. He has always said to leave him a note, and he will try to accommodate you. He's awesome that way.

gratefulme

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2009
I just e-mailed tasty vapor asking if you use the doublers do you just add this to the unflavored nic to reduce the mg. I think you just answered my question. Do you think this will be make the flavor strong enough.

It depends on how strong the nic is. I don't like anything less than 100mg/ml for this, and 150mg is better.

gratefulme

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2009
thanks gratefulme, I'll order extra flavor next time. It just seemed odd to me that the juices I tried had SO much more flavor than the doublers, maybe the nic intensifies the flavoring somehow.

I really do think that's it. Because the flavor really seems to pop even just with me adding nic juice. Order it with double flavor, get some really high strength nic juice, be careful with it, and spike that stuff. It'll be heaven.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread