Vaping the doublers

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
I never thought Id be able to but I've recently run out of Butter rum (yeah yeah don't say it..lol) and in a fit of longing,(Butter rum is of course on order.) I dived into the doubler (it smells just as strong even though theres no nic in it) to get my 'flavor fix' and I've found myself vaping it a LOT.
I'm not even missing the nic so badly - how is that even possible!!!?!
I'm just..floored really. I've put this doubler into a bunch of other nic liquids but I never imagined I could just vape it straight. Now I'm wondering if I should buy the Dulce de Leche (another one Im almost out of) doubler and give that a no-nic whirl too.
This new delevopment opens up a world of possibilities given that the doublers are HUGE bottles.
Anyone else finding they can vape away on the no nic stuff more easily than they thought?

RoKeM

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Dallas, TX.
I'm with ya! I have an order of Tasty Finger and Reg. Tobacco that just got updated to "Shipped" today! I have been vaping a butter Almond I made my self with no nic for two days and I'm doing fine! No side effects and I'm not jonesing at all. But I have been on a constant vape-pa-polooza! I guess that could be a side effect (Over Vaping). At-any-rate, I'm shocked that I have gone 24hrs without nic and I'm not suffering at all. Sorta makes me wounder about the whole Addiction thing.... Hmmmm???

Elfyn

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
Southern California
I vape Tasty Vapor Doublers all the time. I'm using S'mores right now. Yummy! The $15 for 4 oz is a pretty sweet deal, but I just wish they came in smaller(sampler sizes) so I could try more without committing to a whole 4 oz bottle. I wanna try the Atomic Cinacide, Tasty Finger and a few others.

Pretty please Tasty Vapor people offer some of your flavors in 0 nic sampler sizes. :wub:

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
I vape Tasty Vapor Doublers all the time. I'm using S'mores right now. Yummy! The $15 for 4 oz is a pretty sweet deal, but I just wish they came in smaller(sampler sizes) so I could try more without committing to a whole 4 oz bottle. I wanna try the Atomic Cinacide, Tasty Finger and a few others.

Pretty please Tasty Vapor people offer some of your flavors in 0 nic sampler sizes. :wub:

He won't do it cause it takes time away from filling orders. He just doesn't have the time. Last I heard he was up to 300 orders waiting to be filled!!!! He is very busy filling the normal orders. Also, If you want the flavors, just buy the 4oz doublers and then if you don't like them, sell them on here for $10.00 or so. Someone will pick them up from ya, and you will only be out $5.00. I do not want Mr. TV doing anything different that might increase his costs or cut down on quality or quantity. Tasty Vapor is the best Flavor ejuice value on the planet!! Let's not rock the boat ok?? HEHE :D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas

Hey Elfyn,
I have the cinacide and can send you a lil bottle for you to try if you would like. Just send me a PM ok :)

crashinbrn

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
south-east Texas
CRASHINBRN.NET
i get the doublers with 70% VG, and OMG the vapor production is insane. and as a bonus the vapor production is helping me to get off the nic too. just seeing the vapor is comforting by itself to me. if i get too stressed and i just have to have nic, i add a drop or 2 of 24mg nic juice to the cart and im good to go.

medicate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
Northeast PA
i get the doublers with 70% VG, and OMG the vapor production is insane. and as a bonus the vapor production is helping me to get off the nic too. just seeing the vapor is comforting by itself to me. if i get too stressed and i just have to have nic, i add a drop or 2 of 24mg nic juice to the cart and im good to go.
I have a Vanilla doubler ordered. I think I'm going to try that. I would love to rid myself of this nicotine addiction.

crashinbrn

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
south-east Texas
CRASHINBRN.NET
I have a Vanilla doubler ordered. I think I'm going to try that. I would love to rid myself of this nicotine addiction.
just so you know i have been working down my nic since i started vaping(90 days today!!) . before i started the 0 nic i was doing the 12mg for around 2 weeks. but go at your own pace, dont rush it.

medicate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
Northeast PA
just so you know i have been working down my nic since i started vaping(90 days today!!) . before i started the 0 nic i was doing the 12mg for around 2 weeks. but go at your own pace, dont rush it.
Congrats on your 90 days!! Yeah, I know I'll have to cut down gradually. I started out at 24 mgs, now I'm vaping 18 mgs. I'm getting there.:p

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
are any of you missing the TH? I am wondering if its a big deal... is there a noticeable difference bet the doubler and the one with nic? or is it just a minor taste difference?

The doubler I vape on is Butter rum which is a very strong taste so no I must say I dont miss the TH, in fact it so strong I get a TH off it. At least it feels as if I do. I cant speak for the softer flavors but for butter rum its not much different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread