Status
Not open for further replies.

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
Equipment: 5v GLV2, Silver Bullet at 3.7 and 6v, LR dual coil cartos and HV 510 and LR 306 attys

I easily stepped down from 24 mg to 12 over 4 months vaping. I recently dropped to 6mg and I've been nervous, cranky and craving. I went to the store and got some nic gum. That helped while I got cartos filled with higher nic juice. I recently received a large supply of 6mg juices from KBV and FSUSA. Can I add more nicotine to them? I don't DIY and have no chemistry skills. As always I'm grateful for the veterans, your knowledge and support.

Dudeman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
New Bedford, MA
The easiest way to up the nic levels of your liquid from 6mg to 12mg would be to buy equal amounts of the same flavored juice in 18mg and mix them together. This will cost a lot more however.

To answer your question...

Yes, you can add unflavored nic to increase your liquid. You may notice a slight flavor loss with this method.

According to scubabatdan's ejuice calculator, for 10ml's of 6mg juice, you would need to add .70ml of 100mg nic to get to 12mg.

It would take 1.22ml of 60mg, 1.57ml of 48mg, etc...

If you post how much 6mg liquid you have, I can tell you how much nic you'd need. It won't be much. You could up the nic of 100ml's of juice with only 6ml's of 100mg nic. The only other thing's you would need are a syringe or other measuring device and possibly larger bottles if the extra liquid won't fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread