Not open for further replies.

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
Mods: GLV2 5v, Omega at 6v

You all were right, again. I was insisting my juice was burning using the low ohm dual coil cartos with these mods vaping my fav juice, Nhaler HV Vanilla Custard. Tried another, thinner juice and no burnt taste. Gosh, that's exciting! Can I thin out my HV juice and how? It was great for dripping but not for these cartos. Thank you!

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Hi Boodle... you can thin it out. Additives to thin would be straight PG (if you have it), PGA (pure grain alcohol such as Ever Clear), high proof vodka (though some say vodka has a bit of alcohol sugars, so might not be great for attys), or distilled water.

Start with one drop at a time to 5ml of the liquid to see if it helps (and work in small batches). Mix well by shaking the 5ml bottle. Once you've figured out a 5ml batch and it vapes and wicks fine, you can measure up the rest of the bottle.

You can use a small mirror tilted to check the "run" of your liquid. If you have one that is thin and fine to use, compare your newly thinned liquid to it (put a drop side by side and tilt the mirror to see if they run the same). If you don't have one to compare, check the liquid (before thinning) next to the one you add thinning liquid to see if it runs a bit quicker.

Happy Vaping!
:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread