Status
Not open for further replies.

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
I got some HV juice from Nhale. Do you pros know other suppliers that sell HV juice? And do I need HV juice? I enjoy lots of flavor and use a GLV2 5v and have an Omega 6v that I don't use much because of the burnt taste. Going to try a 3.7 v bottom-feeder. I only drip. Just read about the top-feeder in the Veteran's area. Maybe that's the way to go? Trying to find my sweet spot. Thank you in advance. This is my fav pot on ECF - wonderful, thoughtful feedback and support. Appreciate you all. :)

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I got some HV juice from Nhale. Do you pros know other suppliers that sell HV juice? And do I need HV juice? I enjoy lots of flavor and use a GLV2 5v and have an Omega 6v that I don't use much because of the burnt taste. Going to try a 3.7 v bottom-feeder. I only drip. Just read about the top-feeder in the Veteran's area. Maybe that's the way to go? Trying to find my sweet spot. Thank you in advance. This is my fav pot on ECF - wonderful, thoughtful feedback and support. Appreciate you all. :)

HV is basically more flavor added. Other vendors call it 'doublers'. The burnt flavor on the HV mods is not from the ejuice flavoring - but from continuing past the point of a loss of flavor. You can get more flavor with HV or doublers in the HV mods but once you lose flavor, you have to refill or redrip. It just happens a lot faster with an HV than a regular PV so keep that in mind.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
As for that burnt taste with your Omega at 6V: Use HV atomizers (with a higher resistance matched to that higher voltage). With a 4.5-4.7 ohm HV atomizer (e.g., from NHaler or AtmosUSA), 6V yields a wonderfully intense (but not burning) ~8 watts of power. [Other alternatives include Liberty-Flights' 4.2 ohm HV5 and 5.0 ohm HV6 atomizers, which would yield 8.6 and 7.2 watts respectively.]

Be aware that AltSmoke states: "The Omega is not intended to used with anything but (1x) rechargeable 18650 Protected Battery." and "Also stacking batteries is not recommend." (sic) [I think they meant to say "recommended.";)]

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I've been using Nhaler's HV ejuices for almost a year and I love them. HV Drewbacco 1 is my staple and I always have a bottle on hand. It's also a perfect mixer--makes any tobacco flavor taste better, IMO.

That said, I could never really understand the HV designation. Here's what Drew announced when he first introduced the formula:

"My freinds and I have been doing some high voltage (4-6 Volts) vaping and what we have figured out is the Liquid burns quicker and more effectively if mixed just right ....So we have designed a lower nicotne (12mg) HIGH VOLTAGE JUICE and now introducing:

NHALER HIGH VOLTAGE VAPER LIQUID"

Several people, including me, tried to ask him what exactly made those eliquids HV, and this was the best we got:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ice-usa-made-juice-updates-51.html#post880018

Not very precise, is it?

In my experience, Drew's HV juices taste just the same as his other formulas but are a bit thicker. They produce plenty of vapor, possibly due to a higher VG content (?), wick very well, and perform flawlessy with all kinds of devices: HV, LV, cartos, atties, dripping, anything. They are high quality, reliable and consistent eliquids. They are also wonderful for dripping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread