Ecig User Survey: Please follow instructions before taking!!

Please follow instructions carefully and answer all 7 questions!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Poll is now closed​

IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS - READ BEFORE VOTING!!

This survey is an attempt to get some realistic data on ecig users and their behavior. Please help out!

1. This is a MULTIPLE QUESTION POLL. You MUST give SEVEN (7) answers - not 5, not 6, not 10 but SEVEN (7).

2. If you don't answer all 7 questions, I have sift through all of the votes to see who didn't answer and then contact a mod to delete you from the survey and you won't be included. PLEASE don't make me have to do this - it'll get very hard when we have hundreds of votes!

3. Please read ALL of the questions & take your time before you answer, so you don't miss any questions. They are formatted in two's, so you'll choose the first answer or the second in each group. The exception is the last three answers - choose one of the three.

4. Choose the closest option to your answer. There is no such thing as a question that doesn't apply, because you just choose the most likey or closest answer. If you skip a question, it will mess up the survey results! It doesn't have to be 100% your situation, just the closest or most likely.**

**For the last 3 options, pretend that there would be no blackmarket and that your stockpile has run out. What would you do then?

5. If you're not sure and need clarification, cancel the poll and post your question in the thread. Once you get help, you can go back and do the poll. You can not go back and change your answer on your own.

6. Double check the poll when you're done. Click on any number on the poll and it will take you to a page that will show you how everyone voted. Make sure your name is shown in 7 places. If you did somehow manage to miss one, please PM a mod right away and have them fix it. Otherwise, your name will be deleted from the poll at the end.

7. Once you take the survey, if you could post a link to it in any groups, thread or forums you are in, to get more people over here to fill it out, it would be greatly appreciated!! We should get at least 1,000 members for an authoritive impact!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
I can't answer the last question 14-16. I don't know what I'd do. Probally none of the above.
Just choose one that is closest to what you'd do. If you think you'd quit all tobacco products, then your only option would be #13 (I assume you mean #13-15)

I also need your answer for #4-5 please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread