Ecig User Survey: Please follow instructions before taking!!

Please follow instructions carefully and answer all 7 questions!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
Oh, Heck! I put marked the wrong category, I should have marked this one:
I smoke tobacco 0-25% what I did before using ecigs
as I stopped smoking cigarettes on DAY ONE. Shoot, sorry to foul it up. Was in too big a hurry and misread it.
If you can fix it please do! I marked the 26-100% one.
Kate

Last edited:

Debbie

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
South Jersey
I chose:If ecigs were banned, I'd smoke tobacco, not NRTs or smokefree alternatives

But the truth is: I'd just continue with my cache of supplies and when they ran out (I'm WELL supplied), I'm sure I would find more of what I need, one way or another, until I was ready to make MY OWN decision to quit.

Did I choose the closest???

Debbie

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
I chose:If ecigs were banned, I'd smoke tobacco, not NRTs or smokefree alternatives

But the truth is: I'd just continue with my cache of supplies and when they ran out (I'm WELL supplied), I'm sure I would find more of what I need, one way or another, until I was ready to make MY OWN decision to quit.

Did I choose the closest???

Debbie
Well, if you wouldn't go back to smoking tobacco, I would have said "If ecigs were banned, I'd use other smokefree alternatives, not smoke tobacco or NRTs " because you'd still be using a smokefree alternative - one way or another, lol! :D

But, once the supplies were gone, you'd have to make a decision. Sounds more like #13 - that you'd quit either by NRT or cold turkey - you don't sound like you'd go back to smoking.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Does anyone know why it would show 96 voters took the poll but only 93 results show up in the actual poll? It's skewing the results weird.

Are vendors allowed, by the rules, to participate in polls?

I have no idea myself but just thinking that maybe it allows them to take it but doesn't actually count their results.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Ack Kritsin I messed as well - I missed 3 Q's
Missed Answer 4 reply: I primarily use non-tobacco or non-menthol flavors
Missed Answer 6 Reply: I have used ecigs for 0-6months
Missed Answer 8 reply: I smoke tobacco 0-25% what I did before using ecigs

I am so sorry :( I got distracted and hit enter thinking Id checked all the boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread