EGO and EGO clone voltage

Status
Not open for further replies.

robcope

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2010
Texas
IMAG0003.jpg This is my current vape; A volcano Inferno(ego clone) low res carto, 2.0 ohm and a J-tank. Love it, just want a small upgrade. You all are so great. I have been watching reviews on you tube. I think I want something a bit bigger in diameter then an ego so my tank looks better on it. So far, i am torn between the provape-1, the BB from altsmoke or the silver bullet. I think a good PV with interchangable batteries will serve me well. Please keep commenting if you have anymore info. I am just soaking it all in again and learning so much. May seem silly, but I want something that looks nice as well. this is a hobby again and I am so greatful i am back at it.

robcope

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2010
Texas
Dormouse, i just learned more in five minutes then at any other time in my vaping history. Thanks so much. That info is exactly what I was looking for. I am really only intrested in getting a 3.7 mod, I don't require any big mods, just want something that looks nice and works a little better. If I use my inferno pass thru hooked up to my laptop, the throat hit is great, so that is what I use here at work and at home, when i am on my computer. Part of it may just be the fact that i want another toy and something that will look good with a tank on top. Thanks to all of you again.

mafig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
malaysia
this is the latest model VV lava tube,now available but i will wait until it is on the mass market..this is the only batteries i need to complete my endless search for the ultimate vaping experience..regards mafig ps i dont like the look of the VV but has all the functions for VV without the hassle or complication of using it

sizeimage.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread