Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
It will fit IF you use a 510 to 510 adapter. Good Prophets has a 510 to 510 extension for 99 cents or Avid vapers has them for around $5.00
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/notcigs/162364-infinity-ego-t.html

Oh the Buzz I don't know. Guess I should read the whole post. My Buzz has a 901 connector so I couldn't say. SORRY.

On that link above MWA in post 11 says he has one on his Buzz.

Last edited:

kwcharlie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Houston
acrigs.com
You want a REAL extender go here https://www.ttteliquids.com/Shop/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=28 I have two of them, seriously I do and it’s not just because he’s here in Houston. I know it’s not the same thing as a little 510/510 that solves the lip problem with PV’s and some carts with a flat bottom but this goose neck rocks for ease of use at the desk or in the car: TRUST ME

kwcharlie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Houston
acrigs.com
I saw a Map-tank on one of those. It was funny.
Always looking for a place to wedge it or a glass to put it in at the desk, even the buzz won’t sit up with a MAP on the end of it, no hope for the infinity setting anywhere balanced but it does make it a little nicer using, even us who have chucks can’t care much about looks. Makes me want to put a duckbill valve in my MAP, it will leak out overnight.

:evil:Now if we went to a flywheel power storage system instead of batteries (10 times the power weight ratio, that’s true) and used the mounting angle of the axes of the flywheel :facepalm: as a gyro to keep it balanced, :2cool: now stay with me 5card, :2cool: we could keep it upright even with the neck bent, of course the failure mode of a flywheel battery is a little bit of a problem but hay what’s life without a little risk :facepalm:

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Always looking for a place to wedge it or a glass to put it in at the desk, even the buzz won’t sit up with a MAP on the end of it, no hope for the infinity setting anywhere balanced but it does make it a little nicer using, even us who have chucks can’t care much about looks. Makes me want to put a duckbill valve in my MAP, it will leak out overnight.

:evil:Now if we went to a flywheel power storage system instead of batteries (10 times the power weight ratio, that’s true) and used the mounting angle of the axes of the flywheel :facepalm: as a gyro to keep it balanced, :2cool: now stay with me 5card, :2cool: we could keep it upright even with the neck bent, of course the failure mode of a flywheel battery is a little bit of a problem but hay what’s life without a little risk :facepalm:

Well in the MOD E-Cig world any failure not dealt with properly is a MOD = FAIL ! , very sensitive in this world . People look at their PV's like a child and are very attached to them ( I did not expect that to be honest with you ) so reliability is very important .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread