Joining The Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark.Angel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ahh I had an Ideal that might work, go for the asthmatic approach, in times of stress it acts up and you attach the medication tube to the inhaler, They understand there are lots of medical devices that set their equipment off, for example: implanted pain pumps, insulin pumps, implanted neuro disruptors, a inhaler would fit like a glove (not that OJ glove LOL) I have personally used the inhaler/vaporizer(nebulizer) medication tube explanation and it didn't raise an eyebrow.

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
Just bring a 510 and put it in the basket if they ask tell them what it is if not no big deal ! , If you tell them it is a personal vaporizer they might just let it through ?? .

Ahh I had an Ideal that might work, go for the asthmatic approach, in times of stress it acts up and you attach the medication tube to the inhaler, They understand there are lots of medical devices that set their equipment off, for example: implanted pain pumps, insulin pumps, implanted neuro disruptors, a inhaler would fit like a glove (not that OJ glove LOL) I have personally used the inhaler/vaporizer(nebulizer) medication tube explanation and it didn't raise an eyebrow.

I might try that with a 510. I know there's a danger of never seeing it again—they've already warned us our cell phones are history if they go off in court—but I could bear to lose a $10 510.

decadent666

Jan 20, 2011
Australia
Thanks all for the welcome. With shipping as high as it is to Australia ($10 to $20) I'll try some stuff from IKenvape. I'll probably order a couple of these:

IKV HV 901 3.5Ω Atomizer
IKV 510 Cartomizer Gold V2
801 Fusion Cartomizer

As shipping takes so long to get here and costs a bundle is there anything else I should tr from ikenvape. This is more a tester round and I'll do a bulk purchase latter.

666? Evil worldwide....Devil's Division Buzz Army an elite branch of the Lazy Bass Turds Division going where Angels fear too tread....lead by the legendary General El Diablo{Dee fer short}!!!!!!!!!
Welcome Brutherr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

El Capitano its a pleasure to be serving with yeeee.

I'm back on Marlboro Menthol 100s for the duration. I ask all of you for your understanding, and forgiveness...

Dang That sucks bro, I hope the jury duty doesn't last long. On the flip side with juice tasting as good as it does, once you get your buzz back in your hand you'll have no worries about kicking the analogs again.

Thanks for the info guys,

Dec.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread