Eleaf Istick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just1Fixxx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2014
Ohio
Got my leather case/lanyard in... looks pretty nice and buffers out that overhang of the kayfun.

Case.jpg

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Not leaving the house, dear. Has the governor declared a state of emergency yet?

Only my dog enjoys this weather. :)

Baby, it's COLD outside! It's a 3 dog nite, sweetie...

Maybe, in a couple of years, when I retire:)

We shall welcome your arrival with drinks obnoxiously filled with teensy umbrellas..... and bottles and bottles of sunblock.

i have revised my opinion - i think the threads will outlive the charging port ;)

Hanging head to the little silver's charging port....

So, the GS Air vapes pretty well? I like the way it looks.
It does really and I vape hard, best cloud by far for a throw away coil! Not one little leak anywhere. The mouth piece, tip or dripper I guess. My favorite of all I've tried and owned. Not to big, not to small. It's a stay shiny unit. Thumbs are up! Wife really likes hers too.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
<sigh> I want eLeaf to release a mini Drop Lemo. You know...an RTA that fits. :(

I wouldn't hold my breath. Lemos were designed to hybrid onto 23 mm Evics, made by Joyetech, and they are selling like hotcakes. I doubt that it would be worth for them to redesign the whole thing to make it a couple of millimeters narrower. Besides, people love that big building deck on the Lemos.

The Erlkonigin nano clone from Fasttech is just the right size for the Stick (and the price is right, too :)), but I'm still waiting for more reviews. It's trickier to build and wick because the deck is small.

aldenf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2014
NYC, NJ, USA
I wouldn't hold my breath. Lemos were designed to hybrid onto 23 mm Evics, made by Joyetech, and they are selling like hotcakes. I doubt that it would be worth for them to redesign the whole thing to make it a couple of millimeters narrower. Besides, people love that big building deck on the Lemos.

The Erlkonigin nano clone from Fasttech is just the right size for the Stick (and the price is right, too :)), but I'm still waiting for more reviews. It's trickier to build and wick because the deck is small.

I love my Erlkonigin clone on my iStick. It's been my favorite vape for a coupla months now. The Erlk Nano would be even better. It's still holds 3ml. I found it was harder to master the build. But once I got it down, I find it easier to build than my EHPro KFL+ v2. And the Erlk vapes so much nicer for me.

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii

This one?

$13.61 Mini RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer (3.0ml) - acrylic + stainless steel / 20.5mm dia. at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Don't think a small build deck would bother me much. I've been building on an IGO-s and an A6 for several months now.

Think I may order an A7 in the meantime. That should at least give me a little driving time.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I love my Erlkonigin clone on my iStick. It's been my favorite vape for a coupla months now. The Erlk Nano would be even better. It's still holds 3ml. I found it was harder to master the build. But once I got it down, I find it easier to build than my EHPro KFL+ v2. And the Erlk vapes so much nicer for me.

WOW! Good to know--thanks! I have one sitting in my cart at FT... I haven't pulled the trigger yet because one item is backordered, but I really like the look of that nano. And you can get a glass tank for it for a few bucks.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
This one?

$13.61 Mini RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer (3.0ml) - acrylic + stainless steel / 20.5mm dia. at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Don't think a small build deck would bother me much. I've been building on an IGO-s and an A6 for several months now.

Think I may order an A7 in the meantime. That should at least give me a little driving time.

That's the one. Isn't it cute? And Alden likes it. :)

ETA: You know you're not supposed to drip and drive, don't you? ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread