• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

experience with international orders ( surevapes and healthcabin ) and customs shipping to Canada ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

CityLights

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
It's been 4 weeks now, no HC letter, no returns to sender and no delivered package :( I checked with nieghbours, they would have drop it off if they received it by accident.

Whats messed up is we can enter and leave Canada by plane, train, automobile or even on foot with supplies and it's not a problem. But if I order in my personal supplies and HC wants to interfere with that aspect of my liberties & security, then they will have a problem in court.

Remember R. v. Morgentaler? The abortion law restrictions that were found unconstitutional partly because it Forces women to the Back Ally? That was a Criminal Code of Canada Charter challenge. All HC has is a Advisory Notice to customs to interfere with our private lives, health and well being. But if in court, I'm told they don't have a leg to stand on. Hence, the imposed restriction for 'Personal Use' import can be court mandamus reversed. Addicts do have rights and shouldn't be subjected to the uneducated reactionary whim of a HC Advisory Notice.

Life, liberty and security of person. Section 7. Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of the person and the right not to be deprived thereof except in accordance with the principles of fundamental justice.

Ever wounder why HC sends our parcels back to sender instead of confiscating them? Is it an attempt to wash their hands of another Charter Violation?
Search or seizure. Section 8. Everyone has the right to be secure against unreasonable search or seizure.

lewn5

Oct 14, 2012
Canada
I've been using Surevapes for the past 5 months. I am in Vancouver, they are in New Jersey. I buy the 25 X Boge SR 3.0 cartos @ $23.00 with free shipping. The shipping usually takes around 10 days. From the 50+ cartos I've ordered, I've had maybe one or two that were so so as the filler was a little loose. Given the price is a steal, their fast shipping etc. I never think twice about ordering from them. Previously it was costing me $10.00 + shipping to get 5 cartos (sometimes which did not work) from a Canadian supplier in Alberta. I simply got tired of paying through the nose and took the chance ordering stuff like my cartos from the US and have never looked back:

cartos: have bought from Surevapes 3 times
provari: have bought 2 PV already from provape! both arrived in 7 days, no hassles
flavoring, e-nic: e-cigexpress stuff usually takes around 13 days
organic e-liquid: Virgin Vapor, has taken anywhere between 10 to 21 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread