• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech shipping delays

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawtoothscream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
United States
took like 17 days before my package started moving from the post office, another week after it was marked as processed through the facility I believe. The wait sucked big time, would love to order from them more but not until they get teh post office issue taken care of.

Its not jsut fast tech, most items on ebay that are coming from china say expect by the end of oct- november 14th

illitirit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
United States
for everyone in the US that has been ordering during their holidays, have you been using Singapore post or the usual USPS for shipping? I wan to order but im scared about using singapore post as ive heard some bad things about them.....but i also dont want my package going through HK post for obvious reasons. Any of you guys have experience with singapore post to USA?

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
Why wait, order anyway and be at the front of the queue when they get back, well behind me in the queue anyway :)

Although FT may process the orders as they are received, I just have this nightmare vision of one huge cargo container jammed with stuff sitting at HK post, waiting for them to get to it and X-ray everything at their leisure. :(

CSIPheonix

Oct 27, 2011
Hamilton, ON
looks like my order went through Registered air mail, whatever that means, which when I placed the order was the suggested way of shipping.

Skenzer:
I ordered with FT on the 17th of Sept and they shipped it out on the 20th, I chose the same method as you and the link they give you provides your tracking to China EMS. My tracking number has yet to show up and it's been 9 days since it's shipped. I was told that they no longer ship via China Post(EMS), i'm still waiting on a response if my package actually left FT or if it's returned to them. Unfortunatly due to the holidays I won't be getting a response till the 7th. Just wanted to give you the heads up.

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Just an update...FT still has serious shipping problems with most shippers....many delays and returned/rejected orders at Customs in both China and some European countries (Germany, Italy, Switzerland, also in Canada).....never use Hong Kong Post-USPS if ordering any batteries, if in the US ..basically stay away from HK Post for everything now for all countries....if ordering batteries , use Singapore Post (egos only) or Swiss Post but expect a 15-25 day delivery time and little to no tracking until it gets to your mailbox....but Swiss Post is good for Europe and faster delivery there, and most lenient for shipping batteries anyplace....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread