Favorite Bakery Eliquid of 2013????

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT88

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
island fortress
i agree, Bakery needs its only section from Dessert

i just tried Gambit, pretty interesting. have you tried Plume Room Buttery Cinnamon Sweetroll? Nicoticket Grandma's Cinnamon Danish is similar, more bready doughy goodness than cinn. both delicious

TPR Dutch apple pie is not bad but wanted more apple flavor, not sweet enough its a dry apple. have Ahlusion samples steeping with some of these mentioned.

Yes, i am a bakery vaper!

Last edited:

Sweetab

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Portland, OR
i agree, Bakery needs its only section from Dessert

i just tried Gambit, pretty interesting. have you tried Plume Room Buttery Cinnamon Sweetroll? Nicoticket Grandma's Cinnamon Danish is similar, more bready doughy goodness than cinn. both delicious

TPR Dutch apple pie is not bad but wanted more apple flavor, not sweet enough its a dry apple. have Ahlusion samples steeping with some of these mentioned.

Yes, i am a bakery vaper!
Yay! To the bakery vapers!
I got my plume room juices in 0 nic, so the bakery flavor is not as pronounced as my other 6mg nic juices. I've been steeping them... Will have to revisit.... I need more bakery in my life :evil:

CraigF

Moved On
Jan 9, 2014
Sydney
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Moved On

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
I haven't had much bakery although I did like AIV Zombie Apocolypse & T'was Brilling (the fruits in both are spot on), and Highbrow Cheesecake Torte, and Goodlife Vapor-The Keys.

I keep seeing rave reviews on Hurricane Vapor-Galleta Dulce, has anyone tried that?
Hurricane Vapor | Galleta Dulce
"Inspired by the “Alfajores”, a beloved South American cookie, “Galleta Dulce” is Spanish for Sweet Cookie, and is one of Miami’s favorite treats. But this is no sweet cookie you’ve ever tasted before. The Galleta Dulce Storm Juice contains a thick and sweet cookie flavor that is complimented by dulce de leche caramel, hazelnut, brown sugar, and a hint of citrus. The flavors come full circle to produce a thick and robust vape so flavorful you’ll forget you were vaping it, and think you were enjoying the cookie sandwich-like “Alfajores” "

reviews:
Vapor Rater <--this one made me drool, lol

Hurricane Vapor - The Review

Last edited:

Sweetab

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Portland, OR
I haven't had much bakery although I did like AIV Zombie Apocolypse & T'was Brilling (the fruits in both are spot on), and Highbrow Cheesecake Torte, and Goodlife Vapor-The Keys.

I keep seeing rave reviews on Hurricane Vapor-Galleta Dulce, has anyone tried that?
Hurricane Vapor | Galleta Dulce
"Inspired by the “Alfajores”, a beloved South American cookie, “Galleta Dulce” is Spanish for Sweet Cookie, and is one of Miami’s favorite treats. But this is no sweet cookie you’ve ever tasted before. The Galleta Dulce Storm Juice contains a thick and sweet cookie flavor that is complimented by dulce de leche caramel, hazelnut, brown sugar, and a hint of citrus. The flavors come full circle to produce a thick and robust vape so flavorful you’ll forget you were vaping it, and think you were enjoying the cookie sandwich-like “Alfajores” "

reviews:
Vapor Rater <--this one made me drool, lol

Hurricane Vapor - The Review

Sounds yummy. I will have to give it a go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread