Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetab

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Portland, OR
​Sun Vapers has added ZenVR e-liquids to their shop. I took a gamble on a 30ml bottle of the Lemon Cheesecake based solely on a few youtube reviews and because it sounded good to me. I feel compelled to write a review on ecf for this juice because I don’t see many other reviews out there yet and it’s just soooo good.
ZVR Lemon Cheesecake 30ml - Sun-Vapers.com

I vaped this right out of the mail. It probably had some steeping time while in Sun Vaper’s inventory, I don’t know, but it was great from the start. For 2 days I vaped nothing other than this lemon cheesecake. I wanted nothing else. And that is unusual for me, because I like to switch up about 4 flavors a day. I eventually had to load up some of my other juices because… well… I’ve spent good money on them and don’t want them to get cobwebs!

I get the whole experience of the lemon cheesecake - lemon, cream cheese and crust. It’s a layered flavor that can change a little with each puff. It’s very smooth, creamy and sweet, but for me not overly sweet. It has no chemical taste or any strange aftertastes, just seems like a very clean and natural flavor to me. I haven’t tried any other cheesecake e-liquids so I can’t compare it to anything from another vendor.

The description on the Sun Vapers website is just how I’d describe it:
Lemon Cheesecake is a very rich and smooth flavor with the butter cream cheese and a hint of sweet lemon topped over the taste of a delicious graham cracker crust. This is a very complex and great tasting flavor that gives you the lemon and the buttery cream cheese when you inhale and as you exhale you get the sudden flavor of the graham cracker crust. Lemon Cheesecake is not too light and not too sweet, making this a flavor you can use and enjoy all day long.

If this juice sounds good to you, here are some of my other favorite juices since we might have a similar flavor profile:

GoodLife:
Butterscotch, Yo!
Deadly Sin
White Zenberry

Alice in Vapeland:
Cherry Blossom Tea
Twas Brillig
Zombie Apocalypse
Lemon Loves Cake
Bandersnatch
White Rabbit
April Moon

Ahlusion:
(the only 4 I’ve tried, but *love* them):
Blueberry Vanilla Cake
Strawberry Vanilla Cake
Pineapple Cream
Raspberry Cream

I would compare the Lemon Cheesecake most closely to Ahlusion’s liquids out of the above 3 vendors. It has a clean, present, natural flavor like the Ahlusion flavors I’ve tried. It's most definitely an ADV for me! I will probably try more ZVR juices in the future. I know I have to keep this Lemon Cheesecake in stock!
:vapor:

Do you still enjoy the Zen VR? I am totally engrossed in the Ahlusion bakery juices! Especially the straw,blueberry vanilla cakes, and strawberry shortcake! Simply divine. Any new favorites on your list? Cheers :)

ambientech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
somewhere
I'm actually considering getting this now. Can anyone tell me more about it? Is it better than other lemon bakery/cream/pie type vapes that are on the market? How strong is the graham cracker crust flavor? I've tried a couple of lemon cheesecake/pie/cake/cream type vapes and the closest one to the flavor I'm looking for is AIV's Lemon Loves Cake, but the flavor is too light for me as well. I would prefer a more cake/cream type flavor than one that has a graham cracker crust flavor, ie. Plume Room's Lemon Chiffon Pie, which has too much crust flavor and not tart enough. It's alright... there's just something about it that I don't particularly like. I would try Ahlusion's Lemon Cream but something about their base nic just doesn't agree with me... very harsh to my throat, and this is at my usual vg/pg ratio and nicotine level.

Higher VG tends to soften TH considerably so go with 70vg if you try Ahlusion again. I personally welcome the TH that Ahlusion brings to fruit and bakery juices. IMO the TH is still a little low on their Lemon cream at 50pg 50vg but at least it has some. Most everyone else's fruity and bakery juices I have tried have absolutely no TH IMO.

cloud.nine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Sedona, AZ
Do you still enjoy the Zen VR? I am totally engrossed in the Ahlusion bakery juices! Especially the straw,blueberry vanilla cakes, and strawberry shortcake! Simply divine. Any new favorites on your list? Cheers :)
My Lemon Cheesecake actually sat un-vaped for a week while I tried out my new Ahlusion juices. I love everything I've gotten from Ahlusion so far. I like the vanilla cakes and I really want to try the strawberry shortcake. I love their lemon, pineapple and raspberry creams, 'sweet surrender', and 'gold member'. If you like the strawberry flavors you should try the 'coco-berry cream'! one of my faves.
Part of the reason also that the lemon cheesecake sat un-vaped during this time was because I'd already blown through half the bottle and I suddenly realized I didn't want to run out... so I'm rationing it :) The new bottle of Demeter's Chi I got at Sun Vapers is very similar to the lemon cheesecake, so it's helping to stretch out my ZVR juice until the lemon cheesecake comes back in stock.

Steep this? Anyone?
I liked it right out of the mail. Didn't need steeping. The flavor has never changed over the weeks I've been vaping it.
The Demeter's Chi (blueberry lemon cheesecake) I thought was better after a 3-day steep.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
I just ordered a 30ml/12mg bottle of the lemon cheesecake. I called their store and had them send me an invoice through paypal, was about $28 total including shipping and tax/etc. Pretty expensive for a bottle of juice but I've tried so many lemon bakery type juices that just didn't do it for me, so hopefully its worth it!

icucme2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Costa Mesa, ca
i ordered my 250ml bottle over the phone at a friends recommendation on instagram.. i blindly went for the huge bottle w/o trying it.. I've done this one other time with a ry4 back in my noob days.. i told myself never again after being stuck with 120mls of something i didn't like.. but I'm a sucker for lemon cheesecake.. when my buddy told my the "lemon" is not from the sour variety, its more of the sweet gentle lemon i went for it.. friggin glad i did..

i quickly filled a 30ml bottle of it and put away the huge bottle. took some to work and from the first vape my co-workers and a customer were head over heels for it. can u believe they wanted me to sell them a 30ml of it each.. lol... i dreaded the thought of doing that, 4 30mls gone? haha i quickly suggested they all go in on a 250ml bottle.. they were thrilled and the next day we called ZenVr and placed the order..

250mls = 8 30ml bottle plus a lil extra.. each of them walked away with 2 filled to the brim 30ml bottles.. they couldn't be happier, and me either cause i got to keep my huge bottle :toast:

don't get me wrong though, i share the wealth, i've gave out 5ml samples to buddies. cool to see their reaction.. "wow" "how can it taste like this?" "r u serious" these are the common reactions from this juice..

im a "custard" guy, but i gotta have a lil treat here and there.. and tuts lemon cheesecake.. :)

D1RGE.EXE

Nov 8, 2013
SoCal, baby!
I went down to their shop last week, and though they were out of Lemon Cheesecrack (yes, it IS known around SD by that name), I picked up a 30ml of Georgia's Chi, which I had won in a little FB contest. I also picked up a few other flavors from their 100% VG line so heres a rundown of some for you guys:

Georgia's Chi - "It's an excellent flavor for cold weather and goes well with coffee and tea. A very warm and inviting vape. Don't forget to start up your fireplace while enjoying spiced peaches and cream layered over our famous cheesecake. This is a limited run so get it while it lasts!" - per ZenVR. Flavor is not quite what is advertised, yet its a very unique-flavored blend. Almost a pear/peach and the spice bit is like a nutmeggy-cinnamon. Almost ADV quality flavor that you want to keep hitting again and again trying to get the flavors from. One of hte best things I've ever vaped. 9/10

Kona Blend - almost like a coffee-infused guiness. Very roasty and rich, and the aftertaste is like what you get from a chocolate stout. I prefer a little sweeter personally, but its pretty good. 6/10

Kahuna Cake - Pineapple Upside-down cake flavor. Very light, hard to tell if you are taking a deep lung hit. Not as sweet as most fruits. Pineapple comes out really well but the cake not so much. 6/10

SubLime - Tastes dead on to a lime Otter Pop. I kid you not. I can see myself vaping this all summer long, the exhale is very cool and flavorful without the slightest menthol. Freaking delish. Will be getting more. 8/10.

Kyotoberry - Strawberry cheesecake I think they said. Its like a spicy strawberry, yet very light like the SubLime. Dont get the cheesecake but def some other notes that are intrigueing but not quite as good as Georgias Chi or the lime. 6/10.

Overall I really liked their store. it was small and out of the way but a chill atmosphere and the people had no problem letting me sample about 15 flavors at the bar before making a decision. Smitty and Vape Chemist are great people. Most other vape stores in SD seem to agree that ZenVR have some of the best juices in town and theirs sell out all over the place. A batch of Cheesecrack was just delivered around the city yesterday and I'm hoping I can actually get my paws on some before I get to work, but tbh it just may have sold out in one day. I kid you not, in many locations. Get some if you can.

Blind Squirrel

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2013
Scottsdale, AZ
I went down to their shop last week, and though they were out of Lemon Cheesecrack (yes, it IS known around SD by that name), I picked up a 30ml of Georgia's Chi, which I had won in a little FB contest. I also picked up a few other flavors from their 100% VG line so heres a rundown of some for you guys:

Georgia's Chi - "It's an excellent flavor for cold weather and goes well with coffee and tea. A very warm and inviting vape. Don't forget to start up your fireplace while enjoying spiced peaches and cream layered over our famous cheesecake. This is a limited run so get it while it lasts!" - per ZenVR. Flavor is not quite what is advertised, yet its a very unique-flavored blend. Almost a pear/peach and the spice bit is like a nutmeggy-cinnamon. Almost ADV quality flavor that you want to keep hitting again and again trying to get the flavors from. One of hte best things I've ever vaped. 9/10

Kona Blend - almost like a coffee-infused guiness. Very roasty and rich, and the aftertaste is like what you get from a chocolate stout. I prefer a little sweeter personally, but its pretty good. 6/10

Kahuna Cake - Pineapple Upside-down cake flavor. Very light, hard to tell if you are taking a deep lung hit. Not as sweet as most fruits. Pineapple comes out really well but the cake not so much. 6/10

SubLime - Tastes dead on to a lime Otter Pop. I kid you not. I can see myself vaping this all summer long, the exhale is very cool and flavorful without the slightest menthol. Freaking delish. Will be getting more. 8/10.

Kyotoberry - Strawberry cheesecake I think they said. Its like a spicy strawberry, yet very light like the SubLime. Dont get the cheesecake but def some other notes that are intrigueing but not quite as good as Georgias Chi or the lime. 6/10.

Overall I really liked their store. it was small and out of the way but a chill atmosphere and the people had no problem letting me sample about 15 flavors at the bar before making a decision. Smitty and Vape Chemist are great people. Most other vape stores in SD seem to agree that ZenVR have some of the best juices in town and theirs sell out all over the place. A batch of Cheesecrack was just delivered around the city yesterday and I'm hoping I can actually get my paws on some before I get to work, but tbh it just may have sold out in one day. I kid you not, in many locations. Get some if you can.

Have you tried Persephone's Chi? I know it's sold out at the moment, but I'm thinking of holding out on my next order until I can get some to try.

D1RGE.EXE

Nov 8, 2013
SoCal, baby!
Tried it, didnt think it was quite as impressive as the Georgia's Chi or the Lemon Cheesecrack, which I just picked up and have been chain-vaping for an hour. Very light sweet lemon, lotta cream, and the crust comes out more when you first drip, but fades as the wick gets drier. Excellent vape though. 9/10 for sure. Gotta throw this head-to-head with Vapure's Double-lemon Lemon Bar, a custom mix a friend makes (he works there). That one has more graham crust flavor i think.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
I had no idea their juices were in such demand. Seemed like I knew about the lemon cheesecake a while back ago but never considered going through the trouble or paying that much for a bottle of juice. I don't see the Georgia's Chi listed on their website... or many of their other 'Chi' flavors. They have the Demeter and Venus Chi on Sun Vapers and the Persephone's Chi on Vapers Junction. Both sites are sold out of the Lemon Cheesecake however. I'm not quite sure why they don't have their own site to handle online orders because it seems obvious a lot of people would like to try this cheesecrack out.. maybe its marketing strategy or something. Make it so you can't easily get it so you'll want it more. I dunno, but my order is suppose to ship out tomorrow. Can't wait to try it!! The Georgia Chi sounds divine as well, maybe if I re-order the lemon cheesecake I will toss one of those in the order as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread