Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
I just got my bottle of Lemon Cheesecake today. Gave it a drip right away on a clean atomizer. I have to say, it is pretty damn good. ADV worthy. The crust flavor is pretty prominent but its tasty, like a brown sugar cookie or something. I don't get any tartness but there is definitely a nice lemony tang. Sweet, smooth, and buttery. Not sure how much it'd change with a steep, but its great FOOB. I would like to taste the 'cheesecake' part more but I'm not complaining! Good stuff... this 30ml bottle should last me a while since I am not a heavy vaper but yea... it is very yummy.

xBlackRobx

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2013
805/818 So Cal
My GF had a waiting for me when I came down to visit for Valentine's Day. (made herself, split a 0 and 6 into 2 30's @ 3mg for both of us). Gotta say that it's the tastiest, most mellow 50/50 liquid I've ever had. Went to Zen on Saturday and dropped another $80 on more of their's and a few bottles of Sirius that they carry as well.

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
I called Sun Vapors today to see when they would get the lemon cheesecake back in stock. The guy that answered the phone said that they were "trying" to get it bottled and said it would eventually be for sale on their website. He could not give me a time estimate. "Trying" to bottle their juice? It's not like it is time consuming or rocket science.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread