Status
Not open for further replies.

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
I think some people could take this the wrong way..
“Changes flavor profiles more frequently than a teenage drama queen changes clothes."

Rather ~suggest it is like a chameleon, constantly changing. I am sure a catchy line could be made with that in mind.:2c:

YES! Love it.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
  • Crème Brûlée (CB) – 2st Place, Bakery, Best of ECF 2013. Features our famous vanilla custard base with a shot of a “burnt sugar” note just like the crunchy top of a decadent Crème Brûlée desert. Mix 50% CLS with 50% CB to yield "Naki's Blend." PG/VG Ratio: 50/50

• Grandma’s Cinnamon Danish (GCD) – 3rd Place, Bakery, Best of ECF 2013. Features a delectable medley of bakery-style cinnamon (not cinnamon oil), buttery Danish pastry, and creamy confectionery style icing. Add a dash (10%) of GCD to CLS, CB, or Frenilla for a sinful bakery treat. PG/VG Ratio: 50/50

My thoughts while reading. :D

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
I think some people could take this the wrong way..
“Changes flavor profiles more frequently than a teenage drama queen changes clothes."

Rather ~suggest it is like a chameleon, constantly changing. I am sure a catchy line could be made with that in mind.:2c:
I might add. The dynamic flavor profile is like a chameleon, constantly changing etc...

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
LOL, we got one of those in york... I'm guessing that you go to the, newer, Lancaster one?
EDIT: (yes, they are very poplular around here...I need to revisit them... and show off some NT ;)

Clark, I like the menu.
IMO, everything sounds great...except Creme Brulee... I'd rather something like, "Taking carmel to the next level, CB promotes heatlhy teeth while your mouth feels the sweet" Or something more... thats all I got haha

Weak. :evil: Gimme the good stuff B4L!~ ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
one thing I did catch...in the description of Gravity, "some" say. That's subjective...who are some? Try rewording...our customers say or folks who have purchased this says...the vaping community...anything but "some"

Changed to "vertical customers" - get vertical. :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I think the best of statements should be at the end. The description is more important than a ecf rating. I also think nicoticket has come to mean family, sounds better than nicoticket means family. The well intentioned steps doesn't really flow. - and invite you, maybe I or we invite you, not and. Instead of if you are a seasoned veteran, maybe, are you a seasoned veteran or to those who are seasoned veterans. . . . Welcome you to a new path. a path in which you can. . . Get rid of a lot of those ands. The first paragraph is a long run on sentence and I had to read it a couple of times to catch the tone of which you are trying to convey. I did not find that it flowed.

Wakonda, authentic bold dark roasted coffee.
The virus , changes profiles more frequently than a teenage drama queen should be first, it's catchy. Easy to read and interesting.
Got cookie, bring your own milk first, it's catchy, makes me more willing to read a long paragraph
Strawilla needs a one liner.
Beetlegeuse, the flavor that got us off the launchpad, mention that first, makes me interested to read more.

I like the one liners, so a couple juices are missing those.
I don't like the term atty, doesn't flow. And agree about some say, who is that? Some of the family say? . . .

That's my input. I like proof reading though!

Great feedback - implemented some of these changes - more to come.

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
I found gravity to be true to its name as for me it pulls me towards a feeling of familiarity. That juicy sweet taste of peaches and tangerines with the zing added from pomegranate and the tartness of cranberries rounding out the experience. For me you can be pulled towards a flavour that dances around notes of fruit or just stay in orbit enjoying a ride in vaping pleasure.

Just my :2c:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I found gravity to be true to its name as for me it pulls me towards a feeling of familiarity. That juicy sweet taste of peaches and tangerines with the zing added from pomegranate and the tartness of cranberries rounding out the experience. For me you can be pulled towards a flavour that dances around notes of fruit or just stay in orbit enjoying a ride in vaping pleasure.

Just my :2c:

Gravity (GTY) – Ground control to Major Tom. You are feeling attracted to a delightful medley of juicy peaches and sweet tangerines orbiting around tart cranberries laced with pomegranate bazinga! Vertical customers say it tastes like a Baha Blasted Beverage that descended from the Mountain and landed in Taco Hell. Frequently used by space travelers as a "palate cleanser." PG/VG Ratio: 65/35

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
+1 This!

However, I would shorten Custard's Last Stand about General Custer:

"It's a shame General Custer never got a chance to enjoy this!"

All the rest of the edits zapped suggested I think are fantastic!

Custard’s Last Stand (CLS) – It's a shame General Custer never got a chance to enjoy this! It's thick; it’s creamy; it’s decadent; it’s vanilla custard. Made with a generous amount of our in-house vanilla extract, derived from from all-natural vanilla beans sourced in Madagascar. PG/VG Ratio: 50/50

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Custard’s Last Stand (CLS) – It's a shame General Custer never got a chance to enjoy this! It's thick; it’s creamy; it’s decadent; it’s vanilla custard. Made with a generous amount of our in-house vanilla extract, derived from from all-natural vanilla beans sourced in Madagascar. PG/VG Ratio: 50/50

I like that!

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
  • Strawnilla – Pairs Frenilla with a ripe "natural" strawberry - reminiscent of strawberry flavored milk. PG/VG Ratio: 50/50

Not sure if anyone else mentioned this, but I'd take the quotes off of "natural". When I read it, I see air quotes and wonder what you really mean by " natural ".
Kinda nitpicky, but that's all I got right now...:D

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
  • Strawnilla – Pairs Frenilla with a ripe "natural" strawberry - reminiscent of strawberry flavored milk. PG/VG Ratio: 50/50

Not sure if anyone else mentioned this, but I'd take the quotes off of "natural". When I read it, I see air quotes and wonder what you really mean by " natural ".
Kinda nitpicky, but that's all I got right now...:D

Maybe exchange "natural" for natural tasting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread