Figurehead vs. Walrus

Figurehead vs.Walrus

• Figurehead

• Walrus

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Handicap match ??? No Way ! the only competition would be the two of you fighting over who gets the disabled spot in the car park !!!
( On a far more polite note ... Great call Wiz , these guys are tops , its gonna take some serious underdogging to knock them off their respective perches )

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
A handicap match!!!! Walrus and I take on 4 others all at once!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!! Make it a no DQ, "I quit!" match! The first person on either team to say "I QUIT!" loses the entire match for their team! OH HELL YEAH!!!!

Walrus, ya up for this one brother!?!?!?

As I don't see how anyone could possibly stand the challenge, yep.

Handicap match ??? No Way ! the only competition would be the two of you fighting over who gets the disabled spot in the car park !!!
( On a far more polite note ... Great call Wiz , these guys are tops , its gonna take some serious underdogging to knock them off their respective perches )

Heheheh... I already get the parking spot. I never mentioned it (cause it doesn't really come up) but I'm a 100% disabled vet. Part of the reason I get to spend soooo many hours on the forum.

My plate doesn't even expire:

walrus-albums-misc-picture667-plate.jpg

Last edited:
LOL Walrus, funny you should mention that too.. I am also a 100% disabled vet ( veteran of motorcycles , does that count lol) So yeah I have a fair deal of spare time for the forum too , but isnt it funny , you seem to end up with a fuller , richer life being so - called " disabled" ... I am never bored , boring maybe , but never bored!

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
LOL Walrus, funny you should mention that too.. I am also a 100% disabled vet ( veteran of motorcycles , does that count lol) So yeah I have a fair deal of spare time for the forum too , but isnt it funny , you seem to end up with a fuller , richer life being so - called " disabled" ... I am never bored , boring maybe , but never bored!

hehehe... funny you should mention that. Here's the plate from my bike:

walrus-albums-misc-picture668-plate2.jpg

I've come out of places where there's been someone staring at my bike parked in the handicapped spot. They'll ask me "What makes it handicapped?" I look at them with a straight face and say "Me."

My other bike doesn't have a plate on it right now.

[edit] I guess they don't issue too many of these. My plate number is only 2 digits.

Last edited:

K-Sound Krew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2008
Worcester
I’m declaring shenanigans on the Wiz again, he cheats!!!!!
1 vote is still a vote and you disregard it?
:-x

Scary clown guy wins fair and square, no contest

Who lines your pockets Wiz?
Because someone is paying you off

You assured me that a vote would prove the matches were fair
You only proved one thing to me

….and what about your empty promises of letting me compete for the Miss. ECF title?

Hmmmm…. That’s what I thought!
:mad:

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I’m declaring shenanigans on the Wiz again, he cheats!!!!!
1 vote is still a vote and you disregard it?
:-x

Scary clown guy wins fair and square, no contest

Who lines your pockets Wiz?
Because someone is paying you off

You assured me that a vote would prove the matches were fair
You only proved one thing to me

….and what about your empty promises of letting me compete for the Miss. ECF title?

Hmmmm…. That’s what I thought!
:mad:
K-Sound, How can you deny these Gentlemen another chance with the voting so close?....As for you It would be in poor taste to enter you in The Miss ECF Pageant. I would consider you for the upcoming Miss Cross-Dressing ECF Pageant if your interested! No "Pay-off" necessary on putting you in...Let me Know!:pThe Wiz!

K-Sound Krew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2008
Worcester
Wiz you not only cheat yourself
But you are cheating these proud honest members of ECF who voted

This is just like Al Gore

and you my friend have just doomed not only America but the entire world by putting George Bush in office for 8 years

Next time before you screw the world count Florida, it maybe one state but it would have tipped the election

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Wiz you not only cheat yourself
But you are cheating these proud honest members of ECF who voted

This is just like Al Gore

and you my friend have just doomed not only America but the entire world by putting George Bush in office for 8 years

Next time before you screw the world count Florida, it maybe one state but it would have tipped the election
K-Sound....I always had a hunch you were a Democrat..now the tiger shows his stripes!.....By the way I am a Libertarian...Just ask Glen Beck:DThe Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
LOL, yeah, but you aren't going through a divorce with a crazy (CRAZIER THAN ME EVEN) person rioght now. LOL! Oh who knows, maybe I'll leave it up. I am pretty proud of it. lol Hell, I watched it a few times sober and went "WTF!?!??!?! What the hell did I just do!?!?!?" LOL!
"PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU DON'T TAKE THAT VIDEO DOWN!!!" Figurehead...I can't speak any louder than that!:)The Wiz!

Valttor

Mar 26, 2009
Walrus = kinda scientific approach....
Figurehead = didn't surprise me - tricks with bottle - standard "play" of russian 18 year old guys on celebrating military draft (provody - sounds in russian) - the last day of civilian life. Let him do it just with tea glass of pure alcohol with pickled cucamber after - this is the "man play" in Russia ..and no science at all.:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread