Status
Not open for further replies.

Figurehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.myspace.com
Seriously, if ANY of you know prowrestling you will understand this analogy...

I am the Terry Funk to Walrus's Mick Folley.

Mick Folley, also known as Cactus Jack Manson, Mankind, Dude Love and so on is the most recognizable and one of the most respected pro wrestlers know for his insane hard core type matches where he sacrifices his own well being for the entertainment of others.

Terry Funk practicaly INVENTED these hard core matches and was/is 100 times crazier than Mick Folley. He actualy had several matches with AND against Folley. He just simply did not have the charisma as Mick Folley.

HOWEVER, tonight, Terry Funk was officialy inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame.

If anyone has ANY interest, just download some of Terry Funk's videos on youtube and watch. Same with Mick Folley. Both are awesome entertainers that will do ANYTHING for the show.

BTW, another reason Walrus reminds me of Dude Love (aka Mick Folley).....

wu01273.jpg

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Seriously, if ANY of you know prowrestling you will understand this analogy...

I am the Terry Funk to Walrus's Mick Folley.

Mick Folley, also known as Cactus Jack Manson, Mankind, Dude Love and so on is the most recognizable and one of the most respected pro wrestlers know for his insane hard core type matches where he sacrifices his own well being for the entertainment of others.

Terry Funk practicaly INVENTED these hard core matches and was/is 100 times crazier than Mick Folley. He actualy had several matches with AND against Folley. He just simply did not have the charisma as Mick Folley.

HOWEVER, tonight, Terry Funk was officialy inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame.

If anyone has ANY interest, just download some of Terry Funk's videos on youtube and watch. Same with Mick Folley. Both are awesome entertainers that will do ANYTHING for the show.

BTW, another reason Walrus reminds me of Dude Love (aka Mick Folley).....

wu01273.jpg
Figurehead........I watched those wonderful inductions myself tonight..Was even a tad emotional with Ricky Steamboat's speech...It seems we share a common "thread" in that regaurd..It's quite splendid that we/they pay respects to those who put thier bodies on the line for decades for our entertainment.....and I beg to differ with those who say professional( or amateur) Wrestling is not a sport! I salute ALL of this years inductee's!:)The Wiz!.....ps: Results of our Semi-Final's matches will not be posted until after Wrestlemania 25 is over! Enough said!

Figurehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.myspace.com
Yeah, they just finished showing here and I missed almost all of it because my kids wanted to watch a movie with me. I'll catch the rebroadcast. No big deal. I did catch the very end with Stone Cold Steve Austin. Notice who he shared a beer with at the end? Cena. Hint?

ALSO.................

I have work with professional wrestling personaly in the past. I was Aunt Kitty's body guard in real life (Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling) and on camera I was the guy behind her in the front row with the jean cut off jacket, BIG curly hair, and shades. I held the prop bottles and took care of alot of behind the scenes stuff. I dated Vine from the tag team of Hollywood & Vine and was in Beastie's living room when Pepcon exploded.

I was also sitting at the table when "The Undertaker" character was created. Yes, I knew the guy that created the character "The Undertaker".

THAT is why I am digging this.

nonamebrand

Feb 28, 2009
Dammmn...

Ok I had to vote for Figurehead. I haven't seen anybody do that before and I personally would never attempt that. I can somewhat relate though. The best I could manage was a 40 of Absolut in 6 hours. I was still in my late teens and probably weighed 125lbs at the time. I was hungover and dry heaving stomach bile for 2 days. I thought I'd be able to handle the 40 because I could down 26ers. That was over 7 or 8 years ago and I still get queasy when I see Absolut, which I haven't touched since.

So my hat's off to Figurehead. I'm pretty sure I would die if I polished off a 40 that fast. You are a beast sir.

Figurehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.myspace.com
Emily (Mountain Fiji) is one of the NICEST people you could ever meet. She would be the last girl to leave the tapings after signing autographs. I had to make sure all the girls got back to their condos on time (they were all living in the same complex on the Riviera's tab) and Fiji was the one exception.

I just have to echo the silent majority watching this thread ... The Figurehead V Walrus vape-off will surely go down in the annals of ECF history !!!!
Thanks to both you guys for the MOST entertaining Battle Royale in the history of Vapedom . Wiz you are especially to be congratulated for giving us all the opportunity to have some great fun and get to interact in ways we never would have with each other normally on these forums. A great distraction in serious times.

My new vote is that both figurehead and walrus get at least a free pass into the top eight in order to repay them for their "above and beyond" efforts !!!

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I just have to echo the silent majority watching this thread ... The Figurehead V Walrus vape-off will surely go down in the annals of ECF history !!!!
Thanks to both you guys for the MOST entertaining Battle Royale in the history of Vapedom . Wiz you are especially to be congratulated for giving us all the opportunity to have some great fun and get to interact in ways we never would have with each other normally on these forums. A great distraction in serious times.

My new vote is that both figurehead and walrus get at least a free pass into the top eight in order to repay them for their "above and beyond" efforts !!!

Di .......

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA

Trumpy........it seems more and more likely that these two will both advance.....as it stands at the moment 50/50 tie...as it should be..Both are Legends!:)The Wiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread