Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
My friends.........We Started with 28 contestants....and now we have 4 remaining! There has been talk lately for me to let this contest end or die(as one person put it)......well after carefull consideration I have decided to GO ON WITH IT!....If even one member gets some enjoyment out of this I WILL continue to post!...also in fairness to the final four contestants who have given their Blood,Sweat and Tears...that wouldn't seem justified! there WILL be a winner to this contest(whether people think I have ran this fairly or not),and again,the winner will be decided by you folks..not me(Although I will place my vote also)!

As soon as the voting ends we will go to the "Final" match-up between our remaining 2 members. I will(again) keep this poll open for 3 days,hopefully giving all a chance to vote. Now,with that being said lets meet and greet our "Final Four" Contestants:

1. Out of Baton Rouge Louisiana The #1 seed: Walrus
2. From the "Sunshine State,Florida: Sun Vaporer
3. Living in the "land Down Under" Australia: Trumpybloke
4. And coming to us from the lovely state of Illinois: ShimmyPrincess

There you go folks....Your Final Four..Please remember to vote for your favorite to win-it-all...as there is only one vote. the top 2 vote getters will advance to the finals next week!....I Thank you for watching and participating......Until the "Finals" GoodDay!:)The Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I voted Walrus as per usual, I mean... technicaly it should be ME there anyways. LOL! (Yeah, I'm stirring up ....! LOL!) :D
Figurehead.....You will recieve an Honorable mention before it is all over! Your feats are lengendary all ready(and don't forget to watch the draft tonight also!):)The Wiz!

Figurehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.myspace.com
Sources tell me Umaga (Andy Fatu) has yet to be 100% cleared medicaly, but is NOT being let go and is going back to RAW in the draft tonight. HHH to RAW, Rey Mysterio back to Smack Down, Womens title to either Smack Down or ECW, ECW to 1 1/2 hour show (possibly 2 hr), Y2J to Smack Down, Kane to Smack Down, Hardy boys either stay on Smack Down or go to ECW, Morrison & Miz split up, again, all of these are TENATIVE & not 100% garunteed. Just telling what my source told me.

Smack Down's network may not exist come September, look for some big changes.

Last edited:

Figurehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.myspace.com
Sources tell me Umaga (Andy Fatu) has yet to be 100% cleared medicaly, but is NOT being let go and is going back to RAW in the draft tonight. HHH to RAW, Rey Mysterio back to Smack Down, Womens title to either Smack Down or ECW, ECW to 1 1/2 hour show (possibly 2 hr), Y2J to Smack Down, Kane to Smack Down, Hardy boys either stay on Smack Down or go to ECW, Morrison & Miz split up, again, all of these are TENATIVE & not 100% garunteed. Just telling what my source told me.

Smack Down's network may not exist come September, look for some big changes.

Wiz, did you watch!??!?! MAN I am good! LOL! (OK, my source is good! LOL!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread