First day without analogs-doing great with Halo Triton

Status
Not open for further replies.

scscheib

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Pittsburgh,PA,USA
Im happy to find this site. I am a member of various other forums and I have never heard of being limited to only posting to a new members area. I feel like I am back in college and in my first semester of my fraternity, lol! At any rate small price to pay for such great and important information.

Sharing Halo experience: I am new to e-cigs (about two weeks). I started with the G6 Halo as my very first e-cig experience and it was a great one. I kept on learning and decided to order the triton alternating voltage battery and WOW what a difference. I think it is actually better than smoking my analogs. Plus this triton battery and full size tank will most likely last me all week.

Thanks again for the forum. Im happy to be a member and hopefully a non-analog smoking person.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
A tip on the tanks. The Halo g6 mini is the same as a Kanger T4. The Triton tank is very much like a Kanger T2. Both can be purchased a lot of places (and usually cheaper). The replacement coils or replacement mouthpieces for the Triton tank are exactly the same as for the T2. Nothing against Halo but if they are ever out of stock or you need to save money, it's a good thing to know. Good Luck.

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
Welcome to you. And I'll tell you, after you start wandering around this forum, you will feel like you are back in college for sure! There is a huge amount of information, as well as many experienced and helpful people if you have any questions.

By the way, you just are limited to the newcomers forum as far as posting. You are free to read anywhere on the forum, I think.

Again, happy to meet you and continued success with your vaping adventure.:)

scscheib

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Pittsburgh,PA,USA
Buggainok, thank you for the welcome. I actually am back in college as a grad student so I am online 12 hours a day, lol. I actually tried to respond to another members post in another forum and that is how I found out. No biggy, I'm very happy to have found this site. So far many of my questions have been answered. Also, everybody is so nice, this quitting analog cigs must be a great thing, lol!

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
Buggainok, thank you for the welcome. I actually am back in college as a grad student so I am online 12 hours a day, lol. I actually tried to respond to another members post in another forum and that is how I found out. No biggy, I'm very happy to have found this site. So far many of my questions have been answered. Also, everybody is so nice, this quitting analog cigs must be a great thing, lol!

Yes, they are extremely nice. I am pretty new, retired and my time is my own (which is so great, by the way.) I find myself coming here several times a day to see what's going on.

Vaping can be as much fun as you want it to be, I'm finding out.

I just had a thought - what would everyone here be like if we were all quitting cold turkey and coming here and posting? I probably don't want to know, lol.:)

scscheib

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Pittsburgh,PA,USA
A tip on the tanks. The Halo g6 mini is the same as a Kanger T4. The Triton tank is very much like a Kanger T2. Both can be purchased a lot of places (and usually cheaper). The replacement coils or replacement mouthpieces for the Triton tank are exactly the same as for the T2. Nothing against Halo but if they are ever out of stock or you need to save money, it's a good thing to know. Good Luck.

Will the Kanger Protank 2 fit on the Halo Triton battery?

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas

A word of warning.

Kanger T4 and T2 tanks are 510/Ego threaded and will not work on a Triton without an 808 to 510 adapter.

The coils will work fine though, so if you need cheap replacement coils for your Triton tanks, Kangers are a great option.

BTW, I've been vaping for close to a year. I've gone through cigalikes, Egos, and VV mods like the SVD. I still carry my Triton as my daily use ecig.

Last edited:

The Ministry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
Cramlington, Northumberland, UK
Adaptors are cheap enough, and with the adaptor you will be fine. I think your battery has a 808 connection so won't work with the PT2 out the box.

Will work though, for very little cost.

I use an adaptor on some batteries and an airflow controller on other mods, should sort you out if you want to go down that battery/kanger route

Welcome to the forums :)

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
I see you are already up to 7 posts (that was easy!). I think now that this board only refreshes at something like 25 past the hour, so you may still have a tiny wait until you can post wherever you'd like. Do a search and find the Halo forum. You will get some specific info there. I started with the Halo G6 and just bought an itaste vv3. I was between it and the Halo Triton, but in the end chose the itaste (not sure why except that people were all excited about it). Hasn't come yet--shipped priority mail on the 7th...still waiting...

scscheib

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Pittsburgh,PA,USA
I see you are already up to 7 posts (that was easy!). I think now that this board only refreshes at something like 25 past the hour, so you may still have a tiny wait until you can post wherever you'd like. Do a search and find the Halo forum. You will get some specific info there. I started with the Halo G6 and just bought an itaste vv3. I was between it and the Halo Triton, but in the end chose the itaste (not sure why except that people were all excited about it). Hasn't come yet--shipped priority mail on the 7th...still waiting...

I just checked out that product. Looks great! I like that iTaste SVD. Trying to find out what all comes with it. Doesn't seem like it comes with batteries or charging items? Where are you buying your iTaste from? If u don't mind me asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread