Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigflyrodder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Boston, MA
Picked up a few bottles of Halo as I hear it talked about a lot. Big bottle of Tribeca which from what I can tell is their Cowboy Killer juice. Pretty darn good but honestly haven't been able to taste the difference between this and the Dekang Desert Ship I've been vaping although the Halo does have a more realistic taste and packs more of a complete cig punch if that makes sense. Closest I've found to a true cig experience with an ejuice.

Other bottle, smaller unfortunately, is their Belgian Cocoa. Holy (BLEEEEP) is this stuff good! Best, absoute best, chocolate I've gotten from any juice and I've tried more than a few. I'm not kidding, I would have bet I had just taken a bite if I didn't know any better.

Any other Halo suggestions?

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
Halo is a great vendor. I felt exactly the same way as you with the Tribeca. The first juice I ever had was a relabelled Dekang juice called Turkish,and later I got some Aroma juice called Sahara. All three tasted very similar, but I prefer Aromas juice better (for obvious reasons).

I really like Belgian Cocoa too, but it's a bit too powdery tasting for me.

On a whim, I tried their Tiki Juice...had no idea if I would like it. I don't mind a little menthol, although I'm not a big fruit fan. Holy c...that stuff is freakin good.

Absolutely can't stand any of the other tobaccos, though.

Last edited:

BearArcher1980

Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
United States
Me and my wife used Halo products for over a month and really liked them. I got the Tobacco sample pack and she got the menthol, and I love their Voodoo flavor. Its like smoking a vanilla flavored Marlboro red for real. I vaped on that for quite awhile till I found a new vendor and will be buying from him for now on.
We really enjoyed all the Halo products we tried though except for one that I just couldn't stand. I tried it once then threw the bottle away and now don't remember the name.
The tribecca flavor was really good, I enjoyed that one mixed with a bit of the Voodoo juice and would vap that all day.

Bigflyrodder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Boston, MA
Good feedback, the Tribeca would be an ADV if it had more cheracter. Funny, would have been exactly what I was looking for three months ago when I first started as I really wanted something that tasted just like a cig. Now, meh, needs more depth to be an ADV for me. I'll try mixing it with something, maybe a few drops of the Belgian Cocoa will do the trick!

I'll try the Tiki and Voodoo next, thanks!

SC-BeeKeeper

Mar 25, 2014
Sumter, SC, USA
I guess I must have screwed up taste buds or something...based on reviews of Halo's Belgian Cocoa, I bought a 30ml bottle along with Tribeca, Kringle's Curse, and Malibu. Though I do like the KC and Malibu, I'm on the fence with Tribeca and totally disgusted by the BC. I love chocolate, but this had a sickening, strong taste to me...even my wife couldn't stand the smell. The other thing I found out is that you've got to THOROUGHLY clean the tank and wicks if you want to change to another flavor cause this stuff is over-whelming. Even my hands smelled like Belgian Cocoa for a while after washing them. It's definitely a chocolate vape, but just way to strong for my likeing. I hear the Voodoo is real good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread