Am i crazy for thinking Halo's juices are better than pretty much everyone else's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oh u mad

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
cali
They blow me away with every flavor I try. I just got their belgian cocoa and it rocketed up to my top 5 vapes ever. It tastes like legit chocolate, i mean the real deal as in eating a bar of it. I've tried other chocolates, but they're either too chemically or just tastes wrong, nothing touches Halo's chocolate. All their juices are super clean tasting. Not to mention their Tribeca and Torque 56 is an easy ADV for a lot of people. I tried AiV, Pink Spot, and Indigo...none of them come close. Or maybe im just crazy

Last edited:

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
I've been into DIY for a year now and in that time I haven't bought a vendor juice. I got into DIY because I was SOOOO tired of chasing the next great juice or vendor that everybody raved about only to be underwhelmed time after time. Heck, I can underwhelm myself way cheaper.

Having said that...Halo is the only liquid I could ever see me dropping $$ on again. In particular prime 15. Halo juices just seem to have a clean, crisp, deep flavor that I never found in any other vendor products. Pricey for sure, but very good stuff.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Halo Tribecca tastes like peanuts to me.
The best vendors for juice I've found have all been smalllll sized vendors.
But you wont catch me blasting them around the forum, because doing so
almost surely directly correlates to flavors going out of stock.

Definitely vape around. Lots of vendors have good juice. I make my own for the most part. :p

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Tribeca was my ADV but the flavor kind of escaped after 7 30ml bottles so I ventured into other vendors to find an ADV. so far, I've tried great juices but not my ADV... I tried going back to tribeca after a while but it seems like that flavor I loved is permanently gone...

Try Janty Ry4X. Most RY4 types are very sweet, this...the X, it just "ticks the boxes" if you know what I mean.
Tribeca lasted about 15ml, then got ...?oily? I can't explain it, maybe creamy? Whatever, it came to bat a few times in the last few months...still not good.
I was not a fan of the Freedom juice, but found the flavor similar to block chewing tobacco (Days-o-Work) , kinda sweet with a bite... like being 12 again.. But couldn't vape it. A drop on the tongue I like, but the ashtray appears when you vape it.
The other flavor I tried was Prime 15, it was good enough that I finished the bottle, but not so good that I reordered it.

I

Have fun

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I am pleased with Halo juices and have found them to be consistently high quality, bottle after bottle. I'm frugal enough to try to make DIY copies of a few, but can't match that smooth crisp vape.

One measure of juice quality is how it degrades over time. I recently found an unopened bottle of TruePure on a shelf behind a book. It was mistakenly set there when I received it in June, 2011. After sitting most of two years at room temperature, it was the same clarity, color and flavor as a new bottle.

If the zombies are breaking in, I'll take the time to grab my Malibu, Menthol Ice and Tribeca before I run.

oh u mad

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
cali
I've been into DIY for a year now and in that time I haven't bought a vendor juice. I got into DIY because I was SOOOO tired of chasing the next great juice or vendor that everybody raved about only to be underwhelmed time after time. Heck, I can underwhelm myself way cheaper.

Having said that...Halo is the only liquid I could ever see me dropping $$ on again. In particular prime 15. Halo juices just seem to have a clean, crisp, deep flavor that I never found in any other vendor products. Pricey for sure, but very good stuff.

said it more eloquently than I could have :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread