First post, newcomer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been hanging out for 2 weeks. I am smoke free 2 weeeks today after 34 years! I want to thank everyone for the information that I learned here. Saved me money as well. I started with blue disposables while still smoking. Found a inexpensive ego with c4 that got me off the analogs. Just got a x6 & evod tanks which are both great. I have tried to quit many times but with vapping I think I can kick the cig habit! Thanks again!

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
Welcome to ECF, dres22, and congratulations on your 2-week smoke-free anniversary! Here's a handy link to a site that will let you keep track of how many cigarettes you HAVEN'T smoked: Track the time you've been smoke-free, the money you've saved and the cigarettes you have avoided since quitting (And if you don't go overboard buying new stuff, you can keep track of how much money you'll be saving too!) You've made an excellent start on your equipment!

And don't concern yourself if you smoke the occasional cigarette; lots of new vapers do it and even some experienced vapers have a smoke now and then. Perfectly normal.

Welcome to the team! :vapor:

Vapo Marx

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
New York
Hi! Another new member/new vaper here. I hope it's OK if I tag along on this thread instead of starting a new one.

I've been completely off tobacco for nearly 3 weeks after a 32 year pack-a-day cigarette habit. I started vaping in early May with an NJoy disposable, then tried a Blu disposable followed by a Green Smoke starter kit. I was still smoking cigarettes during this time but once I got my hands on a Halo G6, I knew I'd found the right hardware and juices to help me make the transition to a smoke-free life. I'm vaping like a fiend now and probably getting a little too much nicotine sometimes but I can't believe how much better I feel after a relatively short time without tobacco. For the first time since high school, I can climb several flights of stairs without getting winded. My sense of smell has also become much more acute, which can be good or bad depending on the situation.

I've been lurking this forum for a while and have learned a lot. In fact, the posts here are what steered me toward the G6 as my first "serious" e-cig and I'm very grateful for that. I look forward to participating in the discussions here.

AronDelight

Jun 30, 2013
USofA
I am afraid that I spend a lot on stuff as I like gizmos and tinkering with stuff. However I also think that well help with quiting as vaping is like a hoby and more fun than smoking.

Search around and see if you have a local brick and mortar vape shop. They would be really helpful in finding you a good first setup to cut back on that tinkering money haha. Maybe some local events close to you too might be able to help you learn more.

pinthetail90

Jun 26, 2013
USA
Search around and see if you have a local brick and mortar vape shop. They would be really helpful in finding you a good first setup to cut back on that tinkering money haha. Maybe some local events close to you too might be able to help you learn more.

Yeah can't say enough about how nice it is to have a B&M around to check out new vape gear and juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread