FSUSA needs a slogan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Pink

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2011
Pepperell, MA
Side story here: MANY years ago I was a taco-slinger at a ff taco joint now out of buisness, but if you picture a competitor of one you can think of, you're there. They wanted a slogan and the ones that came in were a flippin' riot. My personal favorite still cracks me up after 3 decades or more now. "Taco Joint. Because going to the bathroom isn't supposed to be fun." Ha. I still crack up. Ok, back to a slogan for FSUSA...

Here's a legit submission: FSUSA: the taste of freedom.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Side story here: MANY years ago I was a taco-slinger at a ff taco joint now out of buisness, but if you picture a competitor of one you can think of, you're there. They wanted a slogan and the ones that came in were a flippin' riot. My personal favorite still cracks me up after 3 decades or more now. "Taco Joint. Because going to the bathroom isn't supposed to be fun." Ha. I still crack up. Ok, back to a slogan for FSUSA...

Here's a legit submission: FSUSA: the taste of freedom.

Y'all know how I hate to take a Thread off-topic, but I had to interject something here.

A town I lived in one time set up a family owned Taco Shop and they were looking for a name as catchy as Taco Bell.

They finally decided on Taco Ding-A-Ling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread