Getting closer to my SWEET SPOT with the PHOENiX Clearomizer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shelfield

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2012
Colorado
GotVapes PHOENiX™ REBORN Bottom Coil XL 1.5ml Carto 2.4-2.6ohms [gv-PHOENIX-XL-2.4-510] - $11.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

I started out with the Riva 650 Mah ego style tank. HATED IT! Couldn't taste anything, they were difficult and honestly I was frustrated. Then I got Cartomizers which were a million times better than the weird tanks that come with the ego-t style. World of difference but I could always taste the filler, ick! I then just got these clearomizers. WOW. Easy to use, good hit, good vapor, good taste, super easy to disassemble and clean and refill.

I am on this adventure to find my sweet spot and I am that much closer and so happy...I want to figure this whole thing out because smoking stinky's are out of the question.

Just wanted to put out there what is working for this newbie...so far.

RichardV

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
The Golden Isles of Georgia, USA
I have been using these almost exclusively for 4 months( the original Phoenix, I haven't tried the reborn yet). I usually vape about 3ml a day & use use only 1 Phoenix at a time until it is no longer useable.
I clean it with distilled water every 3rd day & dry burn it at 3-3.3 volts every other cleaning to remove most of the residue left on the coils. Using this procedure each Phoenix lasts me 4-5 weeks and I still have 5 packs left before I will have to order more.
The only thing that I have found to give better flavor is the Monstermesh from GotVapes but I will not recommend it to someone that is not an advanced vaper because it uses SS mesh for a wick and it takes some trial & error to make the work properly without destroying your battery. If anyone wants to try it I recommend studying the procedures for genesis type rebuildable atomizers here on ECF & watching videos about them on Youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread