Phoenix Clearo

Status
Not open for further replies.

taofishdude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Clackamas, Oregon
i am planning a COOP for these right now, but i have had 2 out of a box of 5 short out on me with very little use. One even killed my brand new ego-c upgrade passthrough. Did i do something wrong or is this fairly common with these? Despite the shorting out, i love the way these things vape. Please restore my faith and help me get the CoOp rolling :)

I have used these since the first part of April.
I have never had any issues that you describe.
Between the family, we have at least 20 CE3's filled and in rotation at our house.

But, that doesn't mean it's not possible. As LordDavon mentions in the clearo section of the forum, once something gets popular, there seems to be issues that arise when production demands increase.
I just ordered 4 more boxes; opened and cleaned 10 pieces for future use. Everything cleaned and dry burned good, but I notice a little inconsistency of the wicks. Some are longer than others and others are sitting deeper in the ceramic cup.
I did not have this issue with the earlier releases. To some degree, yes, but much more noticeable lately.

christt67

Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Maricopa, AZ.
I have many tanks, cartos, attys, and rebuildables. I really do Love these things. I have been getting the Phoenix version. They last me a long time. I have been switching back and forth between 2 of them with different flavors for about a week now. I have to teel you I vape like mad. I have one in my mouth almost at all times haha. I really think you should try them. Just watch the video in this post if there are any questions. He really covered it all!!

smitighe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Baltimore
I have many tanks, cartos, attys, and rebuildables. I really do Love these things. I have been getting the Phoenix version. They last me a long time. I have been switching back and forth between 2 of them with different flavors for about a week now. I have to teel you I vape like mad. I have one in my mouth almost at all times haha. I really think you should try them. Just watch the video in this post if there are any questions. He really covered it all!!

I got one that's been going strong for about a month or more. And I have 10 left. Lol. My vivi tank will be here today along with my provari. But I'll probably still go back to the bottom coils.

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
The newer CE3 types are manufactured by BetterLifeTech and I have been using them for over 4 months.
They ship with primer (shipping/antibacterial fluids), some of them have a little and others will have a lot, even in the same box. It's not a big deal, as I clean prior to use.
Also do not remove the top seal by prying it out using the filler hole. If this hole becomes damaged or enlarged, they will leak.
I have used 510 drip tips with mine and have not had any issues, however, the aluminum tips are rather large and will stretch the plastic tub which in turn make you smaller drip tips want to fall out.

I posted some info on these in this thread if anyone is having issues.....here.

Edit: added BetterLifeTech link. Also, they were talking about changing the name to CV3 since Microcig coined the CE3 name from their smokymizer brand. There use to be a disclaimer about this on their site, but I don't see it anymore.

How are you removing the top seal without using the syringe?
Are you just pulling the outer tube off the base and poking it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread