Good Carrying Case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

callousparade

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2009
Virginia Tech, VA
Hey all, I've been vaping for about a month very happily but am getting sick of all the extra stuff in my pockets... Anybody have a recommendation as to what kind of case I should get to carry daily?

I have a mini, and I'd like to be able to carry some extra carts, syringe, juice, and extra battery.

I'm actually using a reading glasses case right now. All it fits is the mini and one extra cart... Also it looks really stupid...

thanks for the help!

Totally wicked has tins that will hold 2 batts, 1 atty, 1 cart, and a 5ml dropper bottle.That syringe is going to be a problem but if you must have it try widow's bead works she sells a nice kit case that might work.

Actually, the TW tins hold two (2) battery/cart combos and two (2)
5ml squeeze bottles, as sold. However, somebody skillful enough
could get a blank foam insert and cut it so as to provide a LOT more
storage capacity. Lots of unused space as they are now.

UptownRiot

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
Here is the TW tin, I just happened to have it here at work:

The box that it came in
uptownriot-albums-misc-picture2001-twtin1.jpg

What the inside of the tin looks like
uptownriot-albums-misc-picture2002-twtin2.jpg

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Hey all, I've been vaping for about a month very happily but am getting sick of all the extra stuff in my pockets... Anybody have a recommendation as to what kind of case I should get to carry daily?

I have a mini, and I'd like to be able to carry some extra carts, syringe, juice, and extra battery.

I'm actually using a reading glasses case right now. All it fits is the mini and one extra cart... Also it looks really stupid...

thanks for the help!

Pelican Ultimate Personal Vaporizer Pocket Case - $25.00 : InnoVapor, The Finest in Personal Vaporizers

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/26026-pelican-carrying-case.html

other sizes
see page 2

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
@ Elendil - That looks to be the Case Logic 6 Capacity USB Drive Shuttle. Buying from Case Logic direct may save a few buck if that's the case (get it? case...I made a pun)

At any rate here's the link - 6 Capacity USB Shuttle

Look around the rest of their site they have a plethora of possible cases to fit your needs.

That looks like it would be great ... especially considering it isn't model specific (but smaller than the one that Elendil uses - it's HUGE).

How bulky is that when folded up? Do you think it could easily fit in the cargo pocket on standard cargo pants?

Eli

I use the 4-capacity version of that case, and I'm very happy with it. I found it when looking for the 6-capacity one, and decided I wanted a smaller size. About $2 also on Amazon.

Amazon.com: Case Logic USB JumpDrive Case for 4 Drives: Electronics

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
That looks like it would be great ... especially considering it isn't model specific (but smaller than the one that Elendil uses - it's HUGE).

How bulky is that when folded up? Do you think it could easily fit in the cargo pocket on standard cargo pants?

Eli

The one I use looks bigger than it is. It fits in my pants pocket

Dimensions: 5.25" x 3.75" x 1"

AVITWeb

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
New Jersey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread