Status
Not open for further replies.

mfraz25

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2010
The Peach State
Ok, my first review and I'm using a phone. So please don't be hard on me.

I received these juices for free but it will not affect my opinion. These are 12mg 50/50. Both juices were tested on 901 SR and 510 LR attys, a chuck and a hog mod at 3.7v. Goodejuice has developed a house brewed tobacco line, these are two of the juices.

Apple cured:
Senses: there is a very sweet apple smell and kind of perfumey. Looks very light in color. Not very thick. Taste, apple and very little tobacco.
Now the good stuff. Throat hit is definitely there. Flavor is not my cup of tea. The apple is very strong, would have liked more tobacco. Doesn't leave an aftertaste.
Vapor: 3 out of 5
TH: 4 out of 5
Flavor: 4 out of 5

Black Jack:
Senses: dark in color, smells sweet. Taste is very smokey and nutty, kind of sweet. Hard to describe.
The good stuff: I like this one. A cigar is what comes to mind. Throat is very nice.
Vapor: 3 out of 5
TH: 2 out of 5
Flavor: 5 out of 5

I have spent 3 days with this juice and the black jack has grown on me. I think it would be a good juice for someone who enjoys a strong tobacco flavor. I don't like the apple cured but don't let that affect your decision. I think it is a lovely juice just not my cup of tea. I don't see myself buying the apple but I would buy the black jack to have for when I have a drink or for sitting outside enjoying the evening.
Thanks for reading my very first review. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread