Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
First off, I got these juices for the purpose of review. As usual, this will never alter my opinions written in any review.

First up:

Apple Cured 12mg 50/50 - This is obviously an Applewood type tobacco. What I like about this one as opposed to the others I've tried is that the apple, though apparent, isn't overly dominating the entirety of the flavor. Let me re-phrase, the apple is there and with every inhale and exhale, but, the tobacco has a firm presence in this blend as well. It's a good tasting tobacco. I get a somewhat smokey, woody tobacco-esque taste, and it's pretty decent. The apple in this is pretty damn good. Very close to authentic, juicy and delicious.

The entirety of the flavor isn't too obtrusive, nor harsh. Rather smooth but at 12mg provides a respectable TH. This would appeal to the Applewood enthusiast and I would say it's a must try for those who wish to enjoy such a flavor.

And then we have:

Black Jack 12mg 50/50 - Different from a lot of tobaccos I've tried. Perhaps the same extract used in the Apple Cured, with a little something extra? To me, this also has that smokey, woody essence to it. This is a really good tobacco though. I believe this would of been an amazing liquid to have when I first started vaping as it really seems to hit that tobacco craving well.

I love to exhale vapor out of my nasal passages before actually inhaling into my lungs. When done so with this juice, that tobacco really shines forth. It's got that nice earthy burn, with no floral taste or aftertaste in any case. Perhaps ever so mildly sweet, and robust. I would definitely have to say that tobacco enthusiasts need to try Black Jack, no joke.

Overall

These juices are quite decent, I seem to enjoy the Black Jack a little more so than the Apple Cured. But this could be for a number of reasons. I just recently acquired another apple tobacco from another vendor and may of burned myself on the general flavor. Still, a great flavor none the less.

In all honesty, I don't see myself purchasing the Apple Cured, and perhaps not even the Black Jack. Where as it was a pretty damn good tobacco, and I am finding myself picking up the Black Jack again and again, I still don't know if it's truly my type of vape. However, I am very curious to see what this Black Jack would taste like with a tiny hint of menthol. In my mind, it seems as if it could really hit the spot.

Either way, GoodEJuice performs excellent and the flavors are definitely up there with the competition. Neither of these juices had any sort of nasty floral or perfume-like taste. The quality of these two juices have me curious on some of their other flavors and I would definitely say give them a shot. They're on my list of 'Further juices to try'.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
dude i just read this and tried the exhale through my nose before i inhaled into my lungs thing (not with the juices you reviewed) and it was not pleasant lol

I do it with all of my juices ;) Not all day, but here and there. It gives that harsh nostalgic feeling of smoking. I don't like it all of the time and not with every juice, but as I had said, here and there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread