Status
Not open for further replies.

dmdonald2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
michigan
I received these juices for the purpose of conducting a review but that will not deter my opinion.

I tested both of these juices on a dual coil carto running on 5 volts on a vv box mod.

Black Jack 50/50 12mg

Color- Light Brown
Vapor- Good vapor
Th- Very smooth, you can tell that it is there but it is not too much to where you wanna cough
Taste- Sweet tobacco with hints of nuts and maybe a little bit of chocolate (still trying to figure that out)
Overall- This is a very nice juice and I can see my using it as my all day vape. I give this a 4 out of 5

Apple Cured 50/50 12mg

Color- Very light, almost clear
Vapor- Good vapor
Th- Very light could use a little bit more
Taste- Nice apple tobacco. The apple is not overwhelming you can definitly taste the tobacco. It reminds me of a good apple pipe tobacco.
Overall- What I really like about the juice is that on the inhale you get a good apple tobacco taste but on the exhale I get a really good fresh apple taste that lingers in my mouth for a little bit. Kinda like a just ate an apple. I can see this as an all day vape if there was a bit more th to it but with that being said I will give this a 3 out of 5.

Also please let me know if I missed anything. This is my first review and not sure if I covered everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread