• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Has anyone ever used FT's EVOD coil's

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamThomas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
Derbyshire, UK
If you have are they okay or do they leak, I have read reviews some say they leak and some say they are good but you need to wash them before because they have a funky taste!
I got a legit EVOD and ProTank so i was wondering if they worked in the legit ones incase they make them for there knock off verions.

Cheers
-Adam

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
No worries Mate.. knew what "crisps" are ;)
Also, I worked with an Australian, I always threw her off in the morning when I told her to Raise up lights..

Yes, Yes, I know you're not an Australian...but when an American says that to an Aussie.. they are wondering why we are talking about razor blades...

Ok.. it's funnier in person.. :p

AdamThomas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
Derbyshire, UK
I get it :D
I went aus once to see my step mothers family *not the happiest of occasions trust me*

All i got called was a pommie by the shop keepers, didn't even know what a pommie was. Turn out its what they call british people orrrr maybe everyone who comes into aus ?
Anyway because i was a pommie i got really good discount on some fishing rods haha, :')

gully

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
New Zealand
I get it :D
I went aus once to see my step mothers family *not the happiest of occasions trust me*

All i got called was a pommie by the shop keepers, didn't even know what a pommie was. Turn out its what they call british people orrrr maybe everyone who comes into aus ?
Anyway because i was a pommie i got really good discount on some fishing rods haha, :')

We call ya Poms too,just the English,we like the Scots,Irish and Welsh.:)

It's a colonial thing.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
I also just got some yesterday. I've only tried 2 so far. One worked fine, the other was dead and I had to use one of the replacement heads I ordered. The second one works like a dream with the new head, even with the 100% VG that I stuck in there.
Same here with 100% VG, seem to work fine. Only tested one though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread