Has anyone tried Ms T's Bakery juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizd1030

Jun 11, 2011
abilene texas
I am new to the boards however I am not new to Ms Ts Bakery I have been using her juices for 3 months now . I use other flavor companies here on ECF, but I found Ms Ts Bakery and I have never been anywhere else since.

I know she has over 300 flavors and it can be a little overwhelming at first but she does have a link to customers reviews that help you determine what flavors may be good for you.

May favorite vapes are:

Snickerdoodle ( My all day Vape)
peanut butter cookie
caramel cake
Chocolate coconut bar
Cinnamon roll
and my newest all time fav is Peanut Butter Cup.

I hope this helps you and I know you won't be disappointed.

Liz

REET_AZ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
Arizona
I've only tried a few of her flavors so far. They were all very good, but I especially love Snickerdoodle and Bananas Foster Coffee. I just wish I would have ordered bigger bottles... next time I will.

I did the same thing. My first order with mrs T's was the first time I DIDN'T order 30 ml bottles of something...trying to be sensible. Of course I loved it, and wished I would have gotten the 30 ml. Heck, I would have taken 100 ml of the bananas foster coffee. I reordered quick tho :)

netbususer

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
North Texas
I enjoy Mrs. T's juice very much, but I dont enjoy the price... though she runs nice sales fairly often... over $5 for first class shipping? Its not worth it to me when I know I can get awesome juice other places cheaper all around.

She ships priority on every order and charges the exact price of priority shipping -- no more, no less.

As to her juices? I think they taste great! I have a strange reaction to the cinnamon flavors that causes me to cough intensely, but I seem to be alone in that. (Shame, as I think her cinnamon roll and snickerdoodle are some of her best flavors!)

Flavors that I fully enjoy and would without a doubt recommend? Blueberry Muffin and Apple Pie w/ Ice Cream. Both are amazing!

Her flavors do tend to be a bit strong on flavoring which can make them difficult to vape all day.. They also may take a few days to ship out... so do be mindful of that. :) Enjoy! (P.s. Ms. T is a great lady who runs a great business. I'd recommend her. :))

Cool :) I didn't realize it was priority... my bad.

She ships priority on every order and charges the exact price of priority shipping -- no more, no less.

As to her juices? I think they taste great! I have a strange reaction to the cinnamon flavors that causes me to cough intensely, but I seem to be alone in that. (Shame, as I think her cinnamon roll and snickerdoodle are some of her best flavors!)

Flavors that I fully enjoy and would without a doubt recommend? Blueberry Muffin and Apple Pie w/ Ice Cream. Both are amazing!

Her flavors do tend to be a bit strong on flavoring which can make them difficult to vape all day.. They also may take a few days to ship out... so do be mindful of that. :) Enjoy! (P.s. Ms. T is a great lady who runs a great business. I'd recommend her. :))

vapbear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I too like Ms. T's juices but they are a bit on the pricey side. One of my favorite things about her juices are that they are heavy on flavor, which I prefer. There is a vendor that so many people rave about on ecf so I ordered a bunch of juice and found that I could hardly taste most of their flavors even after letting them steep for 2 weeks. I love the variety of flavors Ms.T offers and just wish that she offered doublers (no nic juice at a much lower price) like Tasty Vapor, which has become my favorite juice vendor because their stuff is heavy on flavor and more cost effective. My favorite Ms. T's flavors that I've had are Vanilla Milkshake, Gourmet Vanilla, Snickerdoodle, and Blueberry Muffin. I have not yet tried her Banana's Foster but may break down and buy a bottle since I've heard such good things about it. If you can handle her prices I'm sure you won't be disappointed with your purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread