Ms T's Bakery SUGAR COOKIE replacement opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
While Nicoticket Snickerdoodle is a good juice, it's not a sugar cookie. For Sugar Cookie I can recommend AltCig and Sweet-Vapes, both very good. Deadly Sin by GoodLife is also pretty much a sugar cookie, as is Elevated vaping's Sweet Tooth. All 4 of those are as good, and the last two much better, than Ms Ts Sugar Cookie, imo. All four ship quickly.

Oh wow.. I'm vaping Alpha's Sweet Tooth for the first time today, and all I can think is how very close this tastes to Deadly Sin. Is this supposed to be sugar cookie? I bought it because someone said it was a butterscotch. Well.. its not. But I still like it. For the cost though, I'd probably go with Deadly Sin.

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oh wow.. I'm vaping Alpha's Sweet Tooth for the first time today, and all I can think is how very close this tastes to Deadly Sin. Is this supposed to be sugar cookie? I bought it because someone said it was a butterscotch. Well.. its not. But I still like it. For the cost though, I'd probably go with Deadly Sin.

Nah I don't think either Sweet Tooth or Deadly Sin is meant to be a sugar cookie..I just taste them as kind of like, sugar cookies plus. I definitely like Deadly Sin best of the two but I've only had Sweet Tooth for a few days. I heard graham cracker something about Sweet Tooth which I don't get; nor do I taste any butterscotch there. Or tobacco in Deadly Sin. :p I don't know what either of them is, but they're both things I'm better off not baking if I don't want to end up having a TLC special about my obesity.

To the Op I forgot about KBV..their warm sugar cookie is a good one! Another good vendor too.

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
For some strange reason, I keep getting the picture in my mind that "Ms T" is some kind old grandmother working in her farmhouse kitchen making bottles of wonderful smelling vape juice with the help of her grandchildren ... while an apple pie is baking in the oven.

In reality, "Ms T" is more than likely some big biker dude with Harley-Davidson tattoo's all over, and sporting a 1% patch with his colors. :D

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
I was talking to a few online vape buddies today and they have received orders from Ms T's recently and they all said the juice tastes nothing like it use to (before all of this drama started.) I think she has sold the business and whoever is running it now has no clue how to make the juices like she did. If this is indeed the case, I think it's disgusting of her to continue letting the site be run by other people and not informing her loyal customers that their juice might not taste like it use to. What she is doing is just wrong on all levels...

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I was talking to a few online vape buddies today and they have received orders from Ms T's recently and they all said the juice tastes nothing like it use to (before all of this drama started.) I think she has sold the business and whoever is running it now has no clue how to make the juices like she did. If this is indeed the case, I think it's disgusting of her to continue letting the site be run by other people and not informing her loyal customers that their juice might not taste like it use to. What she is doing is just wrong on all levels...

My last order from Ms Ts was 6 bottles of the worst Snickerdoodle I've ever had, from anywhere..nothing at all like what I've gotten from there for the last two years. After a 2 month wait, I was pretty irritated. I don't think she's sold the business though- I think she's using different extracts for whatever reason. I guarantee the recent Snickerdoodle was not the same cinnamon extract. I can't believe that anyone would take over a business that could potentially make them as much money as hers and then continue to run it the same horrible way she has been, pumping out an insanely low amount of orders per week, not responding to emails and so on. They might make crappy juice but even the worst juice-maker in the world would be at least trying to fill the orders in a reasonably timely fashion so people wouldn't do charge backs etc. In two years of vaping I've seen all kinds of stuff; vendors getting swamped by orders, etc- but Ms Ts is the only one who persistently is unable to come close to her stated processing time (which in itself is long compared to most vendors) and she's the only one who doesn't seem to give a crap. For a long time she was The One for bakery vapes and it sort of seems she believes that her customers will be there no matter what..which judging from the amount of orders she's gotten in the past six months since she got seriously seriously bad is sort of true. Hopefully the word is getting out so less people will be surprised/screwed over. :(

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

AltCig is an excellent company to deal with too. They always have sales, will respond happily and quickly to correspondence, never take more than 24 hours to ship and will bend over backwards for their customers. If you like cinnamon, I highly recommend their Churro too.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
I've talked with some people online who say they receive a sentence with their extremely late orders (months long) saying "sorry for the delay" and that's it! She should at least be doubling bottle sizes for customers, "sorry for the delay" doesn't work when you're 2 months late filling an order. She has a hell of a lot of nerve in my opinion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread