Have your vaping habits and consumption have changed over the years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
well, mechs provide a sweet sensation, pretty simple i could tell, but so satisfying i like a lot the mech mod feeling, simplicity and for sure the enthusiasm of using one, there are several bad things and comments about'em almost everywhere!
My primary vape for nearly 6 years is a REO Grand with a RM2 on it. That is a Mech squonker. :)

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Well, over the time all changes, even the beloved habits and hobbies, so is vaping, I do remember when I did started, a bit confused, a bit scared and with some doubts, then enjoyed a lot RDA’s, rolls, making coils and all those new things that changed out the habit… for example to switch the cigarettes pack and light on your pocket for a vape mod and maybe a juice bottle too,

so at the beginning I did used some sub-ohm tanks, then moved to RBA’s…. oh boy, the RDA’s, the coiling art and wicking, what a times on some stores, talking, vaping having great times!
Then, the need of more liquid, the hassle of dripping and there were no squonks available… so, decided to try RTA’s, oh what a wonderful land, tank capacity and dripper alike sensation, draw, flavor and vapor production..

Then… maybe a bit late, started using more mtl rta and pods, the vaping sensation changed a lot, I was maybe using 120ml per week on RTA’s and seldom a RDA, the liquid consumption reduced that much that I maybe use 10ml per day, 25max on a hard stressful day, the salt nic consumption raised when started using salts on TC mode with a RTA mtl and single battery mod,

How have your vaping habits and hobby changed, has It been affected by new devices and new trends?

Regards,

Not really, discounting the first six months (of course). Once I caught my groove, it's been more or less the same ever since.

The toppers have changed, and I've added "a mod or two" :ohmy:, but the key elements such as power (9-11w), nic (15-18mg), PG ratio (75% PG), and even my most vaped flavors have remained consistent since around May 2012.

I've always felt kind of fortunate about that, especially when observing the races from "thing to next great thing", which are still going on even today, from what I see.

I still buy stuff, don't get me wrong, but it's very rare that I'm holding the hot item of the week. If I get it, it's usually about two years after the fact.

No rhyme, no reason. Just vape. :vapor:

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
Not really, discounting the first six months (of course). Once I caught my groove, it's been more or less the same ever since.

The toppers have changed, and I've added "a mod or two" :ohmy:, but the key elements such as power (9-11w), nic (15-18mg), PG ratio (75% PG), and even my most vaped flavors have remained consistent since around May 2012.

I've always felt kind of fortunate about that, especially when observing the races from "thing to next great thing", which are still going on even today, from what I see.

I still buy stuff, don't get me wrong, but it's very rare that I'm holding the hot item of the week. If I get it, it's usually about two years after the fact.

No rhyme, no reason. Just vape. :vapor:
my changes are notable, mostly on hardware, now i do use more mtl setup for continuosly stealth vape, my DTL vaping is limited to driving or a few puffs during lunch time, on my free time on home or outdoors i do prefer pods, you know that bulky mod sometimes is bored to carry,

the hype train is huge, there is always new items on vaping, pods, tanks, mods and some other amazing things, i have been using rebuildables for long ago, just for pods i still on the common wave, geting drop-in coils, ths stuff i do purchase now days is wick and wire mostly.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread