Hello all! Just a quick introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all! I am a new member here and just wanted to post a quick hello. I found this site through a friend of mine (the same guy who got me into vaping) and I decided to become a member. Already this site has cost me some money...LOL! I run a forum myself (for watch collectors), so I know how to search pretty well. Found some info on some new flavors and juice vendors that will be on the way as well as some excellent hardware reviews that pushed me to a purchase, so it has been great so far!

I am happy to say that I have not had an analog cigarette since September 5th of last year! I started out as many folks do with a 510 and that worked pretty well for me for several months. It got to be cumbersome to carry around all of the "extras" that I needed since I vape pretty heavily most of the time. So, not too long ago, I came across the eGo and switch over to that and have been in heaven since then. Absolutely love that thing! Thanks to this forum, I found out about the "mega" accessories for the eGo and have an atty and some blank carts due to arrive today or tomorrow from The Vapor Pro. Looking forward to trying those out. And then I guess I have to try some new flavors that look promising from both FreedomSmokeUSA and VaporBomb. Will probably be placing those orders today. Perhaps between those two I will be able to find a menthol flavor that I really enjoy!

Anyway, long story short is that I am happy to be here.

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

Michael

maclean

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2010
italy
I started out as many folks do with a 510 and that worked pretty well for me for several months.
<snip>
I came across the eGo and switch over to that and have been in heaven since then

Same here. I started on a 510 and ordered an eGo. Only difference is, mine hasn't arrived yet - Drat! But I'm sure I'll love it.

Welcome to the forums!

mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread