Hello All!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capone

Feb 24, 2012
Livonia, Michigian, USA
Hi, everyone I'm new to ECF so here is my story

First off I'm 34 years old and have been smoking 22 years, in August 2009 I was diagnosed with stage 2 Hodgkins Lymphoma, no it's not a smoking related cancer but all the same scary as hell. It made me start thinking, I needed to change a few things and quitting smoking was one of them but I dreaded it, quitting cold turkey was looking like the only way I had used gum and patches before but they didn't work at all. By orders from my doctor I waited till after my treatments where done, yea can you believe it he told me to wait he said I didn't need the added stress, any ways a year later my doc gave me a clean bill of health cancer free in full remission but, I was still smoking then I saw a cheap 20 buck e-cig in a gas station so I picked it up it was awful the worst thing I had ever tasted. Back to the real deal :( but now I knew they existed so I went online and started doing my research. thanks Volcano you guys probably saved my life, on october 25th 2011 I got my first Inferno kit, the day I got it I put my pack down and haven't touched an analog cig since, just like that it was so easy now I'm down from high strength e-juice to med, I have since decided to start my own business giving people the opportunity to quit and be successful at it with e-cigs. well that's it my story till now. And one more thing to all those nonbelievers and big tobacco lobbyists out there trying to get e-cigs ban you better wake up we wont go without a fight! Well everyone PEACE OUT and vape ON!

Huffelpuff

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Philadelphia Burbs
Capone... thanks for sharing your story - it's inspirational. So glad that you are well and that you are taking the time to help other people find their way to being smoke free. Sad that the government will work against a product that is saving lives every day so that they can get a piece of the action.

Welcome to the ECF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread