Hello From Ireland!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Setzer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Belfast
Hi, I have been browsing this forum for a while and decided it was time to actually post something!

I am from Belfast Northern Ireland and switched from stinkies to the wonderful world of vaping about 9 months ago now.

I started out on an ego type battery and LR atties and stuck with that combination as it worked really well for me up until about a month ago and then dipped my toe into the world of mods, boy has my bank balance suffered! but all well worth it.

I got myself a Lavatube to start with and Im pretty happy with it, then I got a Touchwood Mini and its an absolutely fantastic device I cant recommend it highly enough and finally (for now!) a GGTS and after much searching an Odysseus, what a superb combination that is! everything about it is fantastic. It looks great, works great and the quality is just amazing.

I just need another rebuildable for my Touchwood Mini and then I wont be torturing my poor bank account anymore, I hope.

Dave.........

kia2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
USA
Thanks for all the welcomes!

Something I have noticed about the online vaping community and I honestly mean this is that the vaping community is the most friendly bunch I have ever come across!

Not only am I improving my health I dont have to read pages and pages of people arguing and attacking each other!

There's always some of that no matter where you go, but I have to say that ECF is pretty good for the most part. Definitely one of the better and more informative forums I've visited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread