help... need some advice... :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeniferc

Nov 5, 2012
Tacoma
It is a bit differnt "vaping" what I found is to take a slow 3-4 second draw. be careful in the begining sa your troat will react very diffently to Vapor in the begining than smoke. I took a big draw my first time and thought zi was going to cough up a lung. so sip at first!!!!

Haha... That sounds like great advice... i will have to remember to "sip"
And not take a big hit ;-)

jeniferc

Nov 5, 2012
Tacoma
I currently have 10 different flavors I am experimenting with. ECBlend.com has a ton of flavor choices and at $2.50 for a 5 ml bottle it's not very expensive to try several different ones. Have fun and enjoy.

Thanks .... I ordered 3 flavors so far ... Cafe mocha... Pina colada (sorry cant spell) ;-) and american tobacco

jeniferc

Nov 5, 2012
Tacoma
There is no direct "perfect" correlation for nic level and smoking brand/amount.

Get some 24 mg, some 18 mg. M.Reds have quite a hit...so even at 10 a day you're used to a "nic spike/buzz" assuming you took more than 2 puffs per cig so... Don't cut yourself short.

If you get a 12 mg in the same flavor as the 24, you can mix it 50/50 down to 18 if you think the 24 is too high.

Oh thats an idea... Mixing flavors myself.... Wow seems like
The possibilities are endless ;-)

rcpcdude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Milwaukee, WI
if you click on one of the signatures you like they all pretty much take you to the site that creates them, then all you have to do is get 15 posts before the forums allows you to create your signature.... i'm probably gonna hold off on mine for a bit.... i've spent about $230 in the last few days and saved about $7 lol

jeniferc

Nov 5, 2012
Tacoma
if you click on one of the signatures you like they all pretty much take you to the site that creates them, then all you have to do is get 15 posts before the forums allows you to create your signature.... i'm probably gonna hold off on mine for a bit.... i've spent about $230 in the last few days and saved about $7 lol

Hahahaha... Thanks for the info ;-) ive spent about $100 so far and still finding
All kinds of things i need to buy... Im still trying to figure out if this is
Going to be cheaper in the end ;-) but as long as its healthier i guess its a plus ...
Good luck ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread