help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
I have 36mg 50/50 nicotine fluid. If i am understanding correctly if i take 2 parts of this and add 1 part of 0mg vg dilution i should end up with 24mg juice correct?

Right, you'll have 24mg/ml nicotine strength of 33/67 PG/VG.

Now if i take 8ml of the newly mixed 24mg juice and add 2ml of flavorings. Should this come out with good, too much, or too little flavor?

Exactly. Depending on the exact flavoring used, it will either be good, too much, or too little at 10% flavor in your now 19mg/ml nicotine strength at the 46/54 PG/VG ratio you just made here.

Legolas

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2014
In the slower lower ... Delaware
Thank you for the replies. And please baer with me while i have questions. I am about to attempt my first juice as soon as the kit comes in the mail

That site is exactly what im looking for. Exact measurements for the kind of juice im looking for. Now is 20% for juice amount usually a good amount?

I would like to tell you yes but different flavors will require more or less flavorings. It's not a big deal either way you can add flavor to increase or add vg/pg to lessen a too weak or strong flavor after you mix. Life is good :toast:

rowdyplace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
Start with small test mixes - 5mL or 10mL. Use the flavors sparingly!! Make a 5% batch, 10% batch (or less) and test them. You can always add more flavoring. Remember, the flavors are not instantaneous. They improve (or fade) over time. Read the thread about "steeping".

I strongly suggest that you read, read, and read the available topics and threads in this forum - before you mix your first batch.

There is a world of knowledge here.

As my daddy once said: "Learn from the mistakes of others...You ain't gonna live long enough to make them all yourself".

Tech9689

Feb 27, 2014
Midland, MI, USA
Yea i caught the one about steeping lol there is so much info here it is over whelming. Ive been just going through thread after thread on and off all day.. so much helpful info. I ordered the master artisian kit from one stop diy shop.com

So it comes with 2-30ml 36mg bottles and 1-120ml of vg then 8-6ml flavor bottles

Along with pipettes bottles to put liquid in droppers and syringes and funnels .. it doesnt say the flavors have nicotine them so im assuming they dont. They are lorann flavorings if anyone has anything good/bad to say about these please let me know.

Also does this sound like a decent kit?

rowdyplace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
I get my supplies from Wizard Labs in Florida. Great selection, fast shippers, well packed, and I love their prices! (They always include a freebie!!!)

Personally, I did not find a "kit" that looked to satisfy my beginning needs. My son is a chemist!

I have never seen flavors containing nic from any supplier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread