Help with micro coil! Kayfun Lite Plus + MVP 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my Kayfuns I prefer a slightly larger diameter coil. So I use 28ga wrapped around a 3/32" bit. Pretty sure my coils are 6-8 wraps and come in at around 1.4-ohms. The larger coil diameter allows a larger cotton wick which seems to help prevent dry hits. Anyway, it works well for me.

YESSS! Just built exactly this with a perfect 1.3 ohm! Flavor is superb, vapor not pouring but that's okay! I'm waiting for the Cana 30 to pop my plume veil right on and she'll be roaring then!

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
My Sweet spot for the KF was a double barrel. 4 wicks are way better then two, :?)

Two coils of 32g with 10-11 wrap torched to a good tight micro, around a 1/16 bit. Measures 1.3 with both coils. Man, does it kick ..... Than I gave it to my wife, the real judge. She`s still got it and I moved on to a Fogger. :?)

Bassnorma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Geekville, USA
Can anyone help me find the sweet spot?! I'd like to get around 1.2-1.7 ohms in the Kayfun Lite with 28g Kanthal. My question is... what drill bit size and how many wraps for this micro coil? Thanks!

I like 11 wraps around a 5/64 (2mm) bit.

Coil Toy - Online calculator for e-cigarette resistance coil building

And I vape it at about 3.4 volts...or if you prefer watts..12

I like the coolness of that vape. Also I have never had to pre-fire that build...in other words no lag on firing.

Last edited:
My Sweet spot for the KF was a double barrel. 4 wicks are way better then two, :?)

Two coils of 32g with 10-11 wrap torched to a good tight micro, around a 1/16 bit. Measures 1.3 with both coils. Man, does it kick ..... Than I gave it to my wife, the real judge. She`s still got it and I moved on to a Fogger. :?)

Do you have a pic of this? I'll try to search kayfun doubles in the mean time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread