Help with Nautilus Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberfizz

Jan 19, 2015
Bradford
Hi all,

I have a nautilus Mini attached to a aspire CF VV. When I first bought the nautilus all was great although now after a fortnight I cant seem to get rid of a burnt taste.

I have tried cleaning all components, minus the coil and I have changed the coil twice. Anyone have any ideas? I have tried all different air hole settings and different voltages. Trying to vape 50/50 Clouds of Hope 'Courage' but all I get is a slight burnt taste.

Thanks all!

edendetail

Jan 27, 2015
Nottingham
your not prepping the new atomiser. When you replace it cover the air hole and pull hard a few times. Then leave it upright for about half an hour so it soaks it up.

Then put you VV on lowest setting and take a few draws.... after that put it up a few watts and do it again... repeat this till u reach the desired wattage.

I did the same when i got mine.

cyberfizz

Jan 19, 2015
Bradford
you may have burnt the coil if you dry hit it a somewhat high wattage.

Bugger :glare: I hope not. I have givent it a few hard sucks and will see what happens. Failing that looks like a new coil again :(

Do you have to repeat the procedure when changing fluid? As I am new to vaping I am in the process of trying all sorts to find my perfect vape and certainly don't want to have to use a new coil each time I try something.

CampbellMC

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2014
NS, Canada
The best way I have found to prime these Aspire coils for both my Nautilus and Atlantis:
Put a few drops directly into the new coil, enough to soak up the cotton well (Atlantis holds a lot more)
Fill your tank and screw on base
Cover the air hole, and do some cold drags on it (You will see bubbles when the liquid starts working its way in)
Once you see the bubbles give it another minute to sit (Set the tank sitting straight up)
Then open the air hole wide open, do some small drags, if you are getting good vapor you are set to go, if not, do a few more cold drags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread