Hey Y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMRebel67

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2014
Oxford, MS, USA
I've been reading this forum for a month now and decided to go ahead and register. I quit smoking over a month ago when I picked up a blu e cig from a local gas station. I used that for about a week but it wasn't getting it done so I went to the Halo website and ordered a Halo Triton starter kit and went from there. I have 3 Halo tritons now along with 6 bottles of Halo e juice. I'm vaping TriBeCa and Torque56 on a regular basis. Since I quit smoking and have been vaping, I don't have a desire for a real cigarette. TriBeCa has spoiled me. I smoked for 27 years and I don't miss it a bit.

Thank you for accepting me to your forum.

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
Welcome to the forum OM! There is a wealth of knowledge here which at times can be a little intimidating, however a lot of great people who can help you with anything you need.

Once you get your 5 posts in there is a thread dedicated to Halo and an unofficial chat thread where all the Halons hang.

OMRebel67

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2014
Oxford, MS, USA
Thanks y'all for the warm welcomes. I can't wait to learn more about vaping from all of you.

As far as quitting smoking is concerned, I feel much better than ever before. I can breathe much better, and my stamina has really increased as well. I wish I could say that I am much richer now from not buying cigarettes, but I've spent that and more on e cigs, supplies, and e juice. But it's all worth it to me.

Again, thank you for all the warm welcomes.

Txaggiesaunt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
Texas
I've been reading this forum for a month now and decided to go ahead and register. I quit smoking over a month ago when I picked up a blu e cig from a local gas station. I used that for about a week but it wasn't getting it done so I went to the Halo website and ordered a Halo Triton starter kit and went from there. I have 3 Halo tritons now along with 6 bottles of Halo e juice. I'm vaping TriBeCa and Torque56 on a regular basis. Since I quit smoking and have been vaping, I don't have a desire for a real cigarette. TriBeCa has spoiled me. I smoked for 27 years and I don't miss it a bit.

Thank you for accepting me to your forum.

That's awesome. Congrats. Welcome to ECF. TriBeCa is one of my favs too. Good luck & VAPE ON:vapor:

MoBayRasta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2014
Lexington Park, MD, USA
Ughhhh I hate Halo tobacco flavors with a passion..... My best friend loves them though. I really cant recommend madcattz vapor, scope juice and steam juice enough. Everything from those 3 companies has rocked. I am a desert/fruit vaper so take that with a grain of salt. My favorite tobacco flavors come from Johnson Creek.

Good luck staying away from analogs. I know my quality of life is SO much better since I stopped smoking

Last edited:

OMRebel67

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2014
Oxford, MS, USA
Try the longhorn. It became my favorite on day 1 with my G6 starter kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I bought the tobacco sampler pack and I didn't care for the longhorn or Turkish blend flavors. Midnight Apple was ok but Torque56 and TriBeCa were the ones I was sold on.

Right now I have a tank that holds 18mg nic of Torque56 that I use as my morning "cigarette" to get a fast rush of nicotine to get me going. It's also my immediate after meal "cigarette". I vape the TriBeCa 12mg nic as my all day vape.

I just ordered this morning, the gourmet sample pack along with a couple more tanks. I can't wait to try that sample pack.

OMRebel67

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2014
Oxford, MS, USA
Ughhhh I hate Halo tobacco flavors with a passion..... My best friend loves them though. I really cant recommend madcattz vapor, scope juice and steam juice enough. Everything from those 3 companies has rocked. I am a desert/fruit vaper so take that with a grain of salt. My favorite tobacco flavors come from Johnson Creek.

Good luck staying away from analogs. I know my quality of life is SO much better since I stopped smoking

I'm open to try just about anything new as long as it's good quality juice. Thanks for the tip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread